Author Topic: That new 2pac - pacs life..str8 suxxxxx  (Read 639 times)

deeeeznutz

• 'G'
  • WORLDWIDE WESTSIDE
Re: That new 2pac - pacs life..str8 suxxxxx
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2006, 08:38:57 PM »
sorry, but ive learned my lesson and im 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% sure im NOT getting the new one.

VancouverGreek

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2006, 08:47:49 PM »
This Cd doesnt SUCk.... but i mean who the fuck remixes Dont go 2 sleep to "sleep" what a fucking garbage song I cannot beleive they butchered that song.....

There are some dope songs on it tho that you can bump.... I wonder if pac is turning in his grave :(

We Fly High

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2006, 08:56:04 PM »
i stopped after makaveli. i dont even bother listening to any of that shit that came afterwards. R u still down, still i rise, better dayz, and all that is pretty much bullshit in my books. people need to stop supporting that bullshit. its a disgrace. his mom is fucking wack too, she earned enough  money off him, but does not realzie when to stop.someone need to check her ass right quick.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2006, 08:59:45 PM »
Any albums after R U Still Down are not considered Pac albums to me.

When I heard Pac shout out "G-Unit" on that last album, I gave up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2006, 09:44:56 PM »
^yea that was a sad day in rap history, someone above posted that R U STILL DOWN is shit, nah, its all the new wack remixed shit that sucks.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

d-nice

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2006, 09:50:56 PM »
his best album to me since he died was either 7 day theory or STILL I RISe that still i rise was cold.

but i like the new song CALLED DUMPING u can't deny that that song is COLD i really like it but why they got papoose with PAC i mean i like pap but that doesn't make sense

Yeah it has some good tracks on there even for remixed songs.

eNgIeS

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2006, 10:01:14 PM »
Any albums after R U Still Down are not considered Pac albums to me.

When I heard Pac shout out "G-Unit" on that last album, I gave up.

agreed. R U Still Down & perhaps Still I Rize are the only good post death albums. R U Still Down was one of my fav Pac albums. Do 4 Love is a classic song

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2006, 09:35:52 AM »
New cd is grabage no doubt a few bangers tho. what do you want afeni to do? do you know they dont even have the masters for most of pacs unreleased tracks! case in point soon as i get home is a ok remaster of the best net rip avil. as a far as cds after makveli what are you people talkin about have you ever heard the better dayz and until the end of time cds? a lot of tracks on those cds are calssics and some are even untouched as far as beats go not many of you know that! those were the last cds worth grabbin if you dont listen to them you are missing out! still i rise didnt like it at first but its also a banger as well with r u still down! the new shit is wack and afeni has ZERO input on what is released its all the lawyers doing and thats a fact! I take that back she has very little to do with what gets released!

d-nice

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2006, 09:47:45 AM »
New cd is grabage no doubt a few bangers tho. what do you want afeni to do? do you know they dont even have the masters for most of pacs unreleased tracks! case in point soon as i get home is a ok remaster of the best net rip avil. as a far as cds after makveli what are you people talkin about have you ever heard the better dayz and until the end of time cds? a lot of tracks on those cds are calssics and some are even untouched as far as beats go not many of you know that! those were the last cds worth grabbin if you dont listen to them you are missing out! still i rise didnt like it at first but its also a banger as well with r u still down! the new shit is wack and afeni has ZERO input on what is released its all the lawyers doing and thats a fact! I take that back she has very little to do with what gets released!

Yeah Pac is a sore subject with alot of people. There is alot of finger pointing at who is responsible for the music that is coming out and the quality of it that is missing (including OG cuts not being dropped). I don't know who is doing what, but peeps on here and other boards talking greasy about Pac's mom is foul. Maybe if the business end of things for Pac was right in the beginning, we would not have all these 3rd parties coming in and trying to take they piece. But Afeni is Pac's mom and he can't speak for himself but speaking like that about a dead man's mom that seems to be trying to positive things with her son's legacy is wrong. If you don't like the remixed cuts, don't buy it.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 09:50:50 AM by d-nice »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2006, 10:30:54 AM »
I just interviewed LT Hutton who produced the lead single Pac's Life and some other joints on the album.. he speaks a lot on the whole criticism of posthumous pac projects etc etc... Should be up tomrrow!

d-nice

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2006, 10:40:54 AM »
I will be looking out for that. Props Nima.