Author Topic: Almighty Blackman, this is for you  (Read 369 times)

Chief

Re: Almighty Blackman, this is for you
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2006, 10:22:13 PM »
oh, i forgot to mention... STOP SNITCHIN, STOP LYIN  :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2006, 10:22:13 PM »
LMAO man all the black people i know down here are chilled as fuck.. no one here wants to pop off.
Haha, they're good actors.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2006, 10:29:49 PM »
But mark my words...it IS inevitable.  Allah told me to rise up in arms against the white devil, and He told me I can't spare any of them.  In the end, you will all bow before Blackman, the Original Man.
When his this revolution going to happen? I'm getting tired of my AK collecting dust. >:(

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2006, 10:35:59 PM »
But mark my words...it IS inevitable.  Allah told me to rise up in arms against the white devil, and He told me I can't spare any of them.  In the end, you will all bow before Blackman, the Original Man.
When his this revolution going to happen? I'm getting tired of my AK collecting dust. >:(

and my clips forming rust.   >:(

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Chief

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2006, 10:37:07 PM »
shit... am i the only white dude in this thread? *silence sweeps the room*

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2006, 10:43:13 PM »
Like Blackman said, nothings happening at the moment. You are safe......for now  :firedevil:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chief

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2006, 10:45:50 PM »
^cool i'll be ready to smoke a blunt with y'all when the revolution pops off.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2006, 10:55:31 PM »

sorry chief, but i think you are.   :laugh:

dont worry, if see you us in the streets yell out "Piru!!!" and ill leave yo alone.   ;)
but i have no control over my fellow soilders.  so watch the hot lead.   :monkey:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 11:05:45 PM by Sanford & Son...Not to mention the nigga Grady!!! »

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2006, 10:57:22 PM »
damn that nigger is entertaining
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chief

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2006, 12:02:16 AM »

sorry chief, but i think you are.   :laugh:

dont worry, if see you us in the streets yell out "Piru!!!" and ill leave yo alone.   ;)
but i have no control over my fellow soilders.  so watch the hot lead.   :monkey:

8)

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2006, 12:09:19 AM »
whitey up in here now, I'm gonna crash the party

Narrator

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2006, 07:25:14 AM »
LMAO man all the black people i know down here are chilled as fuck.. no one here wants to pop off.
Haha, they're good actors.

Yep, you said it.  They may appear chill to the white man in Australia, but the truth is that they've all got choppers on deck for the beginning of the revolution.  Guns that I gave them (since Australia's gun control laws are way too severe for them to arm themselves).

and my clips forming rust.   >:(

Patience, GODs.  Allah has said it is a virtue.  A revolution takes time and money to organize, especially against a government as powerful as that of the United States.  As I have said, I am looking for foreign governments that are non-white and hate the U.S. to offer support...that is what is neccesary for a revolution to be successful.  Only when I feel the time is right, shall I give the order to march.

And don't worry about the dust on your choppers, homies...Kalashnikovs are designed to function when they're covered in mud or filled with dirt.  That is what makes them the perfect weapons for guerilla warfare.  But do make sure you clean those guns regularly, and practice with them when you have time...preferably by doing 187s on whitey.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 07:29:21 AM by Almighty Blackman »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2006, 11:46:48 AM »
LMFAO at this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2006, 06:45:42 PM »
LMFAO at this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, yall are comedy. *searches for Guerillas in the Mist and Kam's Neva Again tape*
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2006, 03:26:21 PM »
does that mean the revolution has popped off? and all the crackas will be dead?

:'(
a
Not yet.  Arming my street soldiers has been rather difficult because I am forced to buy choppers from American gun stores with private funding, which is a slow process as you can imagine.  What I'm hoping to do in the near future is find a country (of non-whites, of course) that hates the United States and is willing to provide funding, weapons, and training in large amounts - just as the Soviet Union and China did for the Viet Cong, or as Qaadafi did for the PIRA.  Then I'll need to secure channels for the importation (smuggling, if necessary) of those weapons and the funding.  Only then can I carry out my mass uprisings and eventually build up a revolutionary force that will launch a massive armed campaign across the United States, mostly using gangbangers and existing sympathy groups to my cause (like the New Black Panthers) as my principle infantry units.

fbi is spying the internet dude