Author Topic: This is bullshit...  (Read 430 times)

kingwell

This is bullshit...
« on: November 15, 2006, 05:40:51 AM »
I went to pick up DA yesterday, and the only place that sells CDs is Wal-Mart (yep i use the internet to buy alot!).  Well they usually get the most popular rap artists and shit, they got the Cali Iz Active album for gods sakes, and they didn't have ANY DA's...   I asked the clerk and they said they didn't get it in with the shipment..  WTF, I even checked the back catalogue in the main section and they had his Documentary and Charge it to the Game mixtape....  This is bullshit, they better get it soon@@@@@

-extremely pissed off user who wanted to listen to actual product today.....

kingwell

Re: This is bullshit...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 06:30:33 AM »
Update, I just bought the only copy off Ebay with the bonus track...  And with shipping it came out to less than the store-bought would have been,  GAME TIME.

ABN

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 06:37:46 AM »
in what hole do you live in if Wal-Mart´s the only spot selling cd´s?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 07:26:03 AM by Pissin' On The Throne »

kingwell

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 10:40:15 AM »
in what hole do you live in if Wal-Mart´s the only spot selling cd´s?

A very small secluded town in BC Canada...  You gotta take a ferry to get to any other civilization...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 11:51:18 AM »
Wal Mart only sells edited cds.

walsh23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 02:19:48 PM »
edited cds probably dont sell to well

kingwell

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2006, 03:56:33 PM »

Not true..  In Canada they sell Unedited..  Fuck ya american Wally World.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2006, 04:03:34 PM »

This reminds of when I went to buy The Documentary in 2005 the day before I was flying to Atlanta. The only place open was Walmart and I was pissed that they only had the edited version. There was no way in hell I was buying an edited version, so I ended up buying it at the airport on my way back to San Diego.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2006, 06:29:56 PM »

This reminds of when I went to buy The Documentary in 2005 the day before I was flying to Atlanta. The only place open was Walmart and I was pissed that they only had the edited version. There was no way in hell I was buying an edited version, so I ended up buying it at the airport on my way back to San Diego.
Lol. First time I bought an album from Wal Mart it was the J Kwon's Hood Hop. Fuckin' edited piece of shit. I was heated.

Nigga what you mean Wally World? How can an American Wal Mart sell clean albums but in Canada they don't? What's up wit that?

Fuck Wal Mart anyways. It's all about the red K. 8)

inkredible562

• Lil Geezy
  • GeT hYpHy B*TcH
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2006, 08:34:23 PM »
its all about BestBuy..lol

kingwell

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2006, 05:44:40 AM »

Lol. First time I bought an album from Wal Mart it was the J Kwon's Hood Hop. Fuckin' edited piece of shit. I was heated.

Nigga what you mean Wally World? How can an American Wal Mart sell clean albums but in Canada they don't? What's up wit that?

Fuck Wal Mart anyways. It's all about the red K. 8)

I dunno man, every Wal Mart I have been to in Canada is selling dirty..  I didn't know they sold clean until someone from the states told me, so it must be only down there...  But yeah, fuck em..  I'll take my biz elsewhere (EBAY!)