Author Topic: What the fuck?  (Read 130 times)

Narrator

What the fuck?
« on: November 17, 2006, 08:23:32 AM »
Y'all seen how Now I Know had a Wikipedia entry?  Well, on a whim, I typed in "Ellsworth Johnson" and found this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellsworth_Johnson

Ellsworth Raymond 'Bumpy' Johnson (1906–1968) was an African-American gangster from Harlem in the early 20th Century.

Johnson, a folk hero among Harlem locals for over four decades, was an associate of Stephanie St. Clair. He was later hired as an enforcer by New York crime families against local criminals who were attempting to gain control of Mafia operations in Harlem and other predominantly black neighborhoods. Given the nickname "Bumpy" by his parents due to a large bump he had received as a child; Johnson was arrested more than forty times and would eventually serve three prison terms for narcotics-related charges before dying of a heart attack in 1968 while at a Harlem night club. At the time of his death, his case was pending for another narcotics violation that could have earned him a possible fourth prison term. While in prison Johnson studied philosophy and history. Johnson also wrote poetry, some of which was later published during the Harlem Renaissance.

Once in December 1965, Johnson staged a sit-down strike in a police station, refusing to leave, as a protest against their continued surveillance. He was charged with "refusal to leave a police station" but was acquitted by a sympathetic judge.[1]

To date, he has been portrayed in film by actor Lawrence Fishburne in The Cotton Club and Hoodlum as well as by actor John Amos in the television special Alcatraz: The Whole Shocking Story.

Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson is also the user-name of an Internet legend on the world-famous DubCC (West Coast Connection) message board who is well-known for his fake black nationalist posturing and his alleged plot to kill all white people in a worldwide revolution.

Raphael

Re: What the fuck?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 09:11:31 AM »
White Power!

Chief

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 09:16:17 AM »
pretty schizo

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 10:20:04 AM »
Y'all seen how Now I Know had a Wikipedia entry?  Well, on a whim, I typed in "Ellsworth Johnson" and found this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellsworth_Johnson

Ellsworth Raymond 'Bumpy' Johnson (1906–1968) was an African-American gangster from Harlem in the early 20th Century.

Johnson, a folk hero among Harlem locals for over four decades, was an associate of Stephanie St. Clair. He was later hired as an enforcer by New York crime families against local criminals who were attempting to gain control of Mafia operations in Harlem and other predominantly black neighborhoods. Given the nickname "Bumpy" by his parents due to a large bump he had received as a child; Johnson was arrested more than forty times and would eventually serve three prison terms for narcotics-related charges before dying of a heart attack in 1968 while at a Harlem night club. At the time of his death, his case was pending for another narcotics violation that could have earned him a possible fourth prison term. While in prison Johnson studied philosophy and history. Johnson also wrote poetry, some of which was later published during the Harlem Renaissance.

Once in December 1965, Johnson staged a sit-down strike in a police station, refusing to leave, as a protest against their continued surveillance. He was charged with "refusal to leave a police station" but was acquitted by a sympathetic judge.[1]

To date, he has been portrayed in film by actor Lawrence Fishburne in The Cotton Club and Hoodlum as well as by actor John Amos in the television special Alcatraz: The Whole Shocking Story.

Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson is also the user-name of an Internet legend on the world-famous DubCC (West Coast Connection) message board who is well-known for his fake black nationalist posturing and his alleged plot to kill all white people in a worldwide revolution.

If i was you i'd go on a manhunt and kill that son bitch!

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 05:10:17 PM »
there catching on...lay low for a while.   :monkey_dance2:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 05:13:44 PM »
I know these tribal niggas out in the motherrland. You can stay with them for a while until the heat is gone.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 05:14:05 PM »
anyone grab a pic of niks page?