Author Topic: Vida Guerra responds to The Game's comments on DA  (Read 1291 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Vida Guerra responds to The Game's comments on DA
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2006, 01:47:26 AM »
Blah blah gossip gossip drama drama bullshit bullshit blah blah gossip gossip.

The Predator

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2006, 11:33:16 AM »
Vida = whore

haha

kingwell

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2006, 11:40:12 AM »
So why isnt the topic named " Vida Guerrera clowns Game" like it was when Mya did it with 50 Cent ?

Why the fuck are you such a hater?  You gotta serious probs man...  Is it because you hate Game so much?  Or you hate that Game is shining right now instead of 50 Cent?

Do you live in a world where 50 Cent is all that matters to you..  Seriously every post about Game you bring up 50, or some obscure fact about how Game doesn't deserve the buzz he is getting from people..

You are obssessed man, you are gonna end up stalking somebody here.. Slow your role!

shffty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2006, 11:17:31 PM »
She's got an album coming out in December... She could have used this opportunity to make some highly publicized slanderous comments and she didn't....

Props to her...

word

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2006, 11:38:12 PM »
So why isnt the topic named " Vida Guerrera clowns Game" like it was when Mya did it with 50 Cent ?

Why the fuck are you such a hater?  You gotta serious probs man...  Is it because you hate Game so much?  Or you hate that Game is shining right now instead of 50 Cent?

Do you live in a world where 50 Cent is all that matters to you..  Seriously every post about Game you bring up 50, or some obscure fact about how Game doesn't deserve the buzz he is getting from people..

You are obssessed man, you are gonna end up stalking somebody here.. Slow your role!
Yup
WestCoast 4 Life!!

SGV

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2006, 09:39:55 AM »
I thought Game Spoke the real on that Track Vida is bomb but she knows its true

And you know it's true how?

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2006, 09:59:40 AM »
I thought Game Spoke the real on that Track Vida is bomb but she knows its true

And you know it's true how?

because thats how video chicks role nowadays. They aint professionals that be filling out applications. They be the ones barely naked trying to get a nigga's attention.

Diggfinger

« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2006, 10:04:39 AM »
B: On The Game's new album, he's got a track with Kanye called "Wouldn't Get Far", about video girls. It doesn't necessarily target you, but there is reference to you in it.

V: Yeah he targets me. I heard he targets me.

B: Have you heard it?

V: No. I heard something about it. First of all, he doesn't even say my name correct, so if he's gonna make a song about me, or say my name in a song, make sure you get my name right.

B: (laughs)

V: That's all I'm sayin'.

B: So no response to… Well you haven't heard the line.

V: No, what's the line?

B: Been around hoes that fucked Biggie and ‘Pac / Like Vida Guerra / Ass took her to the top / She'd give you some brain if you let her throw up the Roc. Any response to that?

V: I didn't know he would take rejection so personally, that he'd actually put my name in a song. But y'know, he's trying to sell records so, it's causing some stir. Everybody's gotta hustle. You can't knock him for his hustle.

B: Wait, so he's approached you before?

V: Yeah.

B: I didn't know this? Shed some light, girl.

V: (laughs) I mean, he just asked me to hang out with him. I met him at a party. He was cool, but I was not interested in him like that, y'know? So I was always like, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm busy. I'm busy." Every time he had asked. It was through emails. We just exchanged emails. And that was it. And then I hear about this song. So I was like, "Damn. I didn't know he was gonna take rejection so personally." You know what it is. A lot of people in the industry are used to getting what ever they want and who ever they want because of who they are, y'know? And when you reject them, it's not anything personal. It's just that they might not be your style or your flavor. It could be different things. They take it real personally. Obviously.
http://www.hhnlive.com/features/more/152

how utterly and completely uninteresting ;D ;D well...there goes 3˝ minuttes down the drain ::)