Author Topic: REQ to dubcnn staff - review of DA and TBCT  (Read 199 times)

Visualize what you can't see

• Muthafuckin' OG
REQ to dubcnn staff - review of DA and TBCT
« on: November 18, 2006, 01:41:09 PM »
Would be nice to add those albums in the review section, plus kingdom come possibly.

WC Iz Active

Re: REQ to dubcnn staff - review of DA and TBCT
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 01:43:20 PM »
I would do some real long in depth album reviews but not many here ever peep the album review section so why bother :-\
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 01:44:51 PM by Spice Iz Active »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 01:56:21 PM »
Would be nice to add those albums in the review section, plus kingdom come possibly.

no offense to this site, but if they did a review of "TBCT", it'd be incredibly biased.  This site is biased towards anything DPG related just like FOX News bias towards Republicans

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 02:13:12 PM »

no offense to this site, but if they did a review of "TBCT", it'd be incredibly biased.  This site is biased towards anything DPG related just like FOX News bias towards Republicans

:eh:  What?  The majority of the board has been dissing the fucc out of it.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 02:21:07 PM »
if we had a regular, reliable reviewer we would...anyone? other than that read ALLHIPHOP'S REVIEW of the doctors advocate as its written by dubcnn guest writer, conan milne.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 02:40:41 PM »
if we had a regular, reliable reviewer we would...anyone? other than that read ALLHIPHOP'S REVIEW of the doctors advocate as its written by dubcnn guest writer, conan milne.

That's what's up! Yo Rud, I'm going to hit you up soon with that concert review, and I'm also half way through a review of "Kingdom Come" if you want it? As for Snoop, I would be more than happy to do a quick one for that as well if need be.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 03:23:27 PM »
hell yea man, sounds fantastic!!

Everybody, thats conan milne, the future of journalism!!!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Visualize what you can't see

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2006, 08:54:24 PM »
thx. I'm gonna check AHH's review. I wish I could review but I dont have the journalist skills, plus I'm just a casual listener.

I'm also half way through a review of "Kingdom Come" if you want it? As for Snoop, I would be more than happy to do a quick one for that as well if need be.
Whats good Conan. All your reviews are welcome. Keep it up.