Author Topic: my dog is dying  (Read 228 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
my dog is dying
« on: November 18, 2006, 08:28:15 PM »
i'm losing my best friend  :'(

Chief

Re: my dog is dying
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 08:58:46 PM »
sorry to hear that...

what kind of dog you got?

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 09:14:38 PM »
Sorry man I cant imagine how bad that sux.  My Golden Retriever just turned 12 so I am dreading the day when he passes, sorry bro.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 09:19:40 PM »
is he just old?

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 09:32:07 PM »
yeah, he's fucking old, like 13 or 14. I send him out tonight to let him piss somewhere and i seen him fall on the floor, i thought he was dead already, he wasn't moving, so i picked him up and he started moving again, he opened his eyes, so i let him on the floor. Then i realised he was kinda paralysed, he can't fuckin walk anymore. I think it is a kind of cerebro vascular incident. So he might be dead by tomorrow.

oh btw he's a lasapso, but not the kind of lasapso you are use to see, he was a killer in his prime

Chief

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 09:37:33 PM »
yeah i recently lost my dog too. she was walkin sideways all the time, had one too many strokes or i played "ridin sideways by e-40 & B-legit" too much and too loud...

you got to think about the good memories you had, if your dog is sick, it's probably in pain, and better off passin away.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 02:37:26 AM »
real sorry to hear that homie i wish you strenght and a peacful death to your dog if he/she is to pass away soon :-\

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2006, 02:43:01 AM »
ah, that's fucked up. Sorry to hear that. I lost my dog last year too..

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2006, 02:49:38 AM »
I know the feeling man. I found my dog ripped up into pieces by fuckin coyotes. It ain't easy losing a dog especially if it's a good one.

Keep your head up, bro
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2006, 10:14:38 AM »

Login 

Receipt No:   
 Email:   

Pet Memorial Poems

When you want to remember the individuality, unique personality of your pet, Loving Eulogies will write a Pet Memorial Poem for you!

The poems, just $19.95, will be a thoughtful reflection on your best friend.

To purchase a pet poem, please contact jan@lovingeulogies.com and you will be given the link to buy, as well as a series of questions to fill out.

The poem will be ready for delivery via in 48 to 72 hours, and if you are disappointed in any way, Loving Eulogies offers a money back guarantee!

Eulogize your pet today with a special memorial poem!

The Rainbow Bridge
Just this side of Heaven is a place called The Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill or old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them who had to be left behind. They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; his eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling to each other in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then, you cross Rainbow Bridge together.

Author Unknown

This webpage is dedicated to animals I have loved and lost, but most especially our Lady.

Copyright ©2001 LovingEulogies.com
All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Security Policy

Site Developed by Pieczonka Consulting Group Inc.

don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2006, 10:24:37 AM »
I already know were i'll bury him. He looks better today, he can shake his tail and when i enter the house he's real happy to see me, even though he can't walk. I'll let the shit go like that for a while, but if he is suffering we'll give him the lethal injection

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2006, 10:24:43 AM »
Sorry to hear that nigga!

rik

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2006, 10:26:13 AM »
I already know were i'll bury him. He looks better today, he can shake his tail and when i enter the house he's real happy to see me, even though he can't walk. I'll let the shit go like that for a while, but if he is suffering we'll give him the lethal injection

Sorry to hear that. Yeah bro if you he that he's suffering too much you should put him to sleep. It's crazy how attached you get to your dogs.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2006, 10:38:03 AM »
yeah man that's because the dog is the most loyal friend you'll ever have, your friends will let you down for bullshit, bitches will let you down for money or other guys, but you're dog will always stay with you protect you and love you, unless somebody else offer him food, but he'll be back no matter what

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2006, 11:16:28 AM »
I am sorry boo :(
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"