Author Topic: Kobe Wins 2007 NBA ALL-STAR MVP.  (Read 837 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kobe Wins 2007 NBA ALL-STAR MVP.
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2007, 04:35:32 AM »
Jrome = Sheep

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2007, 04:21:23 PM »
LOL.  Kobe had to do something so people wouldn't remember him choking against Wade in the skills competition.  That shit was hilarious.

Who the fuck cares about a skills competition? Kobe was the all-star MVP and is a MUCH better player than Wade...LOL@your typical hating.

Whatever pussy.  If Kobe would have beat Wade you would have been here making a post about it.   :tosser:

Everything in my post was fact.  We were laughing our ass off when he couldn't get the ball through the tire.  Wade kicked his ass. 

You were laughing your ass off? Cuz you're a hater...Were you laughing your ass off when LeBron or Chris Paul kept missing the pass? Kobe got the 2nd highest score of the night and came in 2nd, hater...LMAO@you bringing the skill challenge into an all-star MVP thread. :grumpy:

No neither was as funny as Kobe.  I bet you cried, lol.

I laughed my ass off when Ben Gordon fucked up the 3 point competition too.  I also laughed when Michael Cooper couldn't hit a 3 to save his life.  BTW puss boy, shouldn't you be mad at whoever for bringing up Wade in this thread then?  Just more proof that you're biased when people diss Kobe (whom the thread was about) vs. Wade (who had nothing to do with this thread).  Damn i just realized that you even participated in the Wade hate-fest.  LOL @ this "mod".

You fucking moron, what Baby G posted was relevant to Kobe winning the MVP...Wade winning the skill challenge is not. That's just you flooding this thread with hater ass posts like the bitch that you are.

I just said Kobe needed to do something to erase him getting embarrassed in the skills challenge finals by Wade thats all. 

Kobe>Nash

Kobe>than every player in the NBA.

Jrome = Sheep

Based on what?

fittyycent

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2007, 04:23:31 PM »
im glad that Kobe won over Amare, amare just hogged the ball tried to show off and couldnt do squat KObe had some nice dunks and some nice passes job well done KObe 8)

fittyycent

• Lil Geezy
Re: NBA dunk comp
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2007, 04:25:24 PM »
Dwight howard was ROBBBED by NATE robinson that dunk howard had was insane and again nate robbed him he shouldnt of gone into the finals he screwed up again just like last year

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2007, 02:57:11 AM »
Bout time Kobe gets some respect

The Best of 3 Worlds

GangstaBoogy

Re: NBA dunk comp
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2007, 07:08:38 PM »
Dwight howard was ROBBBED by NATE robinson that dunk howard had was insane and again nate robbed him he shouldnt of gone into the finals he screwed up again just like last year

That bitch robbed Andre Iguodala last year.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"