Author Topic: 2pac: Pac's Life  (Read 189 times)

inkredible562

• Lil Geezy
  • GeT hYpHy B*TcH
2pac: Pac's Life
« on: November 21, 2006, 05:33:11 PM »
Who bought this album. And what do you think about it?

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2pac: Pac's Life
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 05:46:36 PM »
bought it, had made sure not to listen to anything except the singles before copping it. thought that dumpin and sleep were the standouts. thought that both versions of playa cardz right blew. untouchable was good, the remixing was annoying although bone ripped it. pac's life was annoying too, but it was cool to have snoop on the remix. soon as i get home was dope as always. what's next and international were okay, not really pac's style at all. don't stop was legit and don't sleep wasnt bad. so overall, a few real nice tracks, a lot of tracks insultin to dudes legacy, and then of course one or two okay tracks in between.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 05:49:03 PM »
bought it, had made sure not to listen to anything except the singles before copping it. thought that dumpin and sleep were the standouts. thought that both versions of playa cardz right blew. untouchable was good, the remixing was annoying although bone ripped it. pac's life was annoying too, but it was cool to have snoop on the remix. soon as i get home was dope as always. what's next and international were okay, not really pac's style at all. don't stop was legit and don't sleep wasnt bad. so overall, a few real nice tracks, a lot of tracks insultin to dudes legacy, and then of course one or two okay tracks in between.

my exact thoughts

d-nice

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 06:03:49 PM »
I picked it up. The 2 singles I do not like, but the rest was cool. International and Whatz Next I really was not feeling the beats. But Dumpin is sick, Untouchable feat Tha Outlawz is dope, Don't Stop is good, Sleep and Don't Sleep are nice. A upgrade from LTTG.

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 06:19:45 PM »
Album Was Wack!!!

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 06:36:40 PM »
I copped it, I always pick up the new pac albums, even the weak ass numixx classics.  ;D

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 06:37:53 PM »
Damn and I thought Loyal to the game was bad........shit LTTG shits all over this and LTTG is garbage.

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 07:34:00 PM »
I bought it.Not that good but i bought it for my Pac collection

outlawamier510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2006, 07:59:42 PM »
can sum1 pm it 2 me