Author Topic: Weezy (lil wayne) ends fued with hot boys Juve, BG, and turkese.  (Read 364 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Weezy (lil wayne) ends fued with hot boys Juve, BG, and turkese.
« on: November 20, 2006, 02:35:14 PM »
SOHH.COM
http://sohh.com/articles/article.php/10283

Lil' Wayne has just released a new song on which he opens up about missing his former Hot Boyz groupmates.

Over a soulful instrumental, Weezy writes an open letter to former Hot Boyz members--Juvenile, B.G. and Young Turk. Titled "All Alone," the song sees Cash Money's president admitting that despite the differences they've had in the past, he still has love for his former labelmates.

"I love my niggas no homo/I swear I hope they all get cheese like Digiorno/there's something about The Hot Boyz that you don't know/I got a lot of love for them that I don't show/and B.G. been my nigga since the front door/I hope Chopper City Records blow, fa' sho/me and Juvey never really got along/but you still would let your nigga come get on your hottest song," Weezy offers in the beginning of the song's second verse.

He later ends the verse with, "I had my own lawyer workin' on Turk's case/ after I heard him dissin' me on a mixtape/cause he's locked up and I'm free/he got a lot more to worry about than me."

Meanwhile, the song's first verse tells the story of a woman Wayne had to leave after she cheated on him. Though many will speculate that Trina is the verse's subject, Weezy doesn't drop names or clear hints during the verse. Word is the song will be part of a compilation for Young Money Entertainment, Weezy's label through Cash Money Records.

Weezy's collaborative LP with Baby, Like Father Like Son, is in stores now.

GangstaBoogy

Re: Weezy (lil wayne) ends fued with hot boys Juve, BG, and turkese.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 02:48:56 PM »
Speaking of which, exactly how did that beef re-start? I remember Lil Wayne was on stage performing "I Miss My Dawgs" and B.G. came on stage and shook his hand and they hugged. Then out of nowhere they started dissin each other back-n-forth.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 03:41:02 PM »
wayne was on 106 and they asked him about the hot boys and he said something along the lines of, "oh, that little group?"

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 03:44:21 PM »
that's coooooo

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 06:57:47 PM »
that track is crazy

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 06:58:44 PM »
that whole mixtape is great.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 04:32:08 AM »
Hook up?

The Maestro

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 07:35:52 AM »

kemizt

Bohem

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2006, 07:46:35 AM »
These bitches kiss and make up every other year.

da flayboyant 2

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2006, 10:41:36 AM »
was reading the new xxl , last night where wayne was saying fuck em all .

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson