Author Topic: Anyone ever notice Eminem fell off around the time he started workin with 50  (Read 526 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So now 50 is responsible for other people falling off  ::)

If anything he always brings his A game with Fifthy. Check the new track on the Re-Up

How is that Re-Up album Detox?

Check ti for yourself  ;)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So now 50 is responsible for other people falling off  ::)

If anything he always brings his A game with Fifthy. Check the new track on the Re-Up

How is that Re-Up album Detox?

Check ti for yourself  ;)
yeah.. it woulld be stupid to get Detox opinion on a shady/aftermath/g-unit release..

d-nice

Eminem to me is a diverse mc. When he was the popping pills, wife killin psycho on his first 2 albums that shit was dope but he flipped it on you with Stan, a conceptual record. Then the knock was he is more battle raps. So he improves his cadence and flow and put outs songs like Squaredance and Lose Yourself and others that are lyrically killin but with a better flow. I think he puts out too many of the goofy semi homo records for the radio but he still got it. I just think when he gets on with 50 it is friendly comp for him. His old flow would not mesh well with 50 on a track. So he changes it up.

WC Iz Active

Eminem was a great rapper a few years ago, however for the last 3 years besides a verse here and a verse there he has been HORRIBLE.

Chief

i think it's the drugs that did it to him... not 50...

and everyone says eminem show was good, the album was weak compared to MMlp and SSlp.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i think it's the drugs that did it to him... not 50...

and everyone says eminem show was good, the album was weak compared to MMlp and SSlp.

It was both. It was good, but nothing compared to the previous two.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that no apologies track is pretty nice. if he made an album with those type of tracks i would love that shit, but he will probably have all that screaming annoying rap bullshit on it.

da_notorious_mack

dont blame 50 or the drugs...blame the spotlight and jimmy iovine..

em never seemed to enjoy the attention of the mainstream or the general hysteria..(just check his catalogue.."stan" "way i am" "when im gone" the cut he did wit X on restless)

and he did most of his best work when he was a joint smoke ectasy poppn monsta..peep the mmlp...

personally i think he fell off after his second album...

1st album was purely himeslf..hungry innovative an pissed..

2nd album the same..started to change with fame..but still very much pissed with the media an hype around him..gave him alotta content to speak on..similar to game splittin up wit dre. before DA

3rd album..seemed to have accepted his fate as the next white novelty rappa..an like he couldnt bothered wit the media shit no more....

4th album-um yeh u know the story wit dat 1..

an jimmy just loves dem wack poppy songs yall h8 so much...cnt relli see 50 bumpin "without me" too often..

Beelzebub

he ran out of materiel to rap about. same thing goes for g unit.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
he came of nice on grodt

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Well there was "Never Enough"...

But anyway. Em did fall off shortly after 50 came into the picture, but that doesn't have shit to do with it. He would've fell off the same regardless. When your job becomes boring to you, ain't nothing you can do.

I gotta say that it can be clearly heard on "There They Go" from Obie's record and from The Re-Up that Em can still spit. His only problem is that he's totally uninspired. He needs that hunger again if he's to make an album again (which I doubt on happening anyway). He's still cool to have as a feature, as long as he drops heat (like on "There They Go"). Anything more than a 16 from him - he better put in serious work. That, or find that Slim Shady within him again. And you KNOW Slim Shady isn't the dude who said "Fack" and burped on the mic - Slim Shady was that serial killer hiding murder material in the cereal box on top of your stereo. That dude out of his medicine, out of his mind, wanting in yours, let him in or he'll kill you.

good point

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

AndrE16686

Well there was "Never Enough"...

But anyway. Em did fall off shortly after 50 came into the picture, but that doesn't have shit to do with it. He would've fell off the same regardless. When your job becomes boring to you, ain't nothing you can do.

I gotta say that it can be clearly heard on "There They Go" from Obie's record and from The Re-Up that Em can still spit. His only problem is that he's totally uninspired. He needs that hunger again if he's to make an album again (which I doubt on happening anyway). He's still cool to have as a feature, as long as he drops heat (like on "There They Go"). Anything more than a 16 from him - he better put in serious work. That, or find that Slim Shady within him again. And you KNOW Slim Shady isn't the dude who said "Fack" and burped on the mic - Slim Shady was that serial killer hiding murder material in the cereal box on top of your stereo. That dude out of his medicine, out of his mind, wanting in yours, let him in or he'll kill you.

good point