Author Topic: What Do You Guys Use To Shave?  (Read 717 times)

WestCoasta

Re: What Do You Guys Use To Shave?
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2006, 02:34:47 PM »
^  I shave while taking a shower

just take a little mirror and do it real quick...

would be harder for people with sensitive skin tho, because you gotta take your time

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2006, 03:49:13 PM »
I just go with a disposables.
NO MORE WAR

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2006, 08:13:03 PM »
Well my shit is mos def curly and nappy.  I use the Mach 3 and Gillette sensitive gel.  Hears my secret to keeping bumps at the minimum.  Buy you one of those mirrors that don't fog up in the shower.  Take a hot ass shower and after you've been in there like 5 minutes and its like a sauna thats when you shave.  That shits like a hot knife on butter.  And I go against the grain and i come out smooth as hell.

I can't fucks with an electric cuz it doesn't cut me close enough - i'll be grainy by the end of the day.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2006, 08:18:54 PM »
I go to the barbershop

WestCoasta

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2006, 08:21:53 PM »
Well my shit is mos def curly and nappy.

are you white?

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2006, 09:53:18 PM »
I take a really hot shower, I have a mirror in the shower.  I use Tolsom mens skin care line.  First wash, then shave with the gel and mac 3 razor, then after the shower i use an after shave splash which makes me feel dope, then i use a skin smoothing gel, then finally an spf 15 moisturizer.  sounds like a lot but takes no more time then before.  I would have to use after shave and lotion anyway cuz i get ashy but this stuff works like a charm!

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2006, 11:10:26 PM »
i use an electric shaver cost me like 60 bux.

Don Seer

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2006, 01:53:40 PM »

i got one of those green gillete super turbo nitro vibrating triple razor blade holding things...

dont get a rash if ishave every other day.. if i know i gotta shave i'll skip the day before so i got no drama on the night..

oh and i use gilette foam most of the time.. not keen on gel

i've also started shaving in the shower lately (using a hand mirror to see)

never electric shaved in my life

We Fly High

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2006, 02:25:08 PM »
ive always used a norelco electric shaver, cos i have pretty light facial hair, and only have to shave every few days.

might start using a razor soon though, just to get a cleaner shave. but man, i just remember when i used to do it back in the day, i'd cut myself like crazy, so thats kinda why i went to electric shaver. but are there any razors that you guys use, that may have some special features to limit the nicks and cuts for amateurs as myself? haha

Don Seer

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2006, 02:52:41 PM »

well its like this.. if i use a cheap ass bic razor i'll be cut to shit..

so got a fly one  8)

We Fly High

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2006, 02:58:34 PM »

i got one of those green gillete super turbo nitro vibrating triple razor blade holding things...

so youre suggesting i get this one, haha.  cant find a link online with those keyword descriptions, do you have a link for more info?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 03:01:16 PM by We Fly High »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2006, 04:45:03 PM »
so youre suggesting i get this one, haha.  cant find a link online with those keyword descriptions, do you have a link for more info?

http://www.gillettem3power.com/us/home_f.asp

How do you guys shave in the shower without the mirror fogging up?  You have some type of anti-fogging spray or your showers aren't that hot?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2006, 04:57:24 PM »
i actually dont use shaving cream or anything all i need is warm/hot water and a single blade razor. that shit actually makes my skin smooth as hell and helps clear up dead skin. ill post pix of wat i shave wit later.

WestCoasta

« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2006, 02:19:36 AM »
How do you guys shave in the shower without the mirror fogging up?  You have some type of anti-fogging spray or your showers aren't that hot?

my shower doesn't get that hot

AndrE16686

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2006, 04:44:53 AM »
il use an electric clipper first give it the quick once over, then switch to the razor and cream and go against the grain for that smooth finish.

I had the whole dome shaved wit a real razor once at the barbers, the feeling was pleasurably refreashing. Real razors kick ass, feel so freash and clean.