Author Topic: What the hell is Michael Irvin smoking?  (Read 296 times)

Citizen-Y

What the hell is Michael Irvin smoking?
« on: November 24, 2006, 11:13:23 PM »
http://sports.aol.com/whitlock/nfl/_a/vick-standing-pat-with-enablers-at-his/20061122124909990001

4. The folks over at Webster’s have asked me to define “bojangling,” a term that is a lot like obscenity. It’s difficult to define, but you know it when you see or hear it.

Well, ESPN’s Michael Irvin offered the best definition of bojangling Monday when he appeared on Dan Patrick’s nationally syndicated radio show. During a rambling, whimsical 13-minute interview, The Pipemaker suggested that Tony Romo’s athleticism could be attributed to Romo’s great-great-great-great grandmother sleeping with a slave in a barn.

Patrick didn’t really know how to respond to Irvin’s Def Comedy Jam-appropriate attempt at humor. And neither did Patrick’s sidekick Keith Olbermann. They laughed somewhat nervously and then gently asked Irvin to tap dance to a different tune. Before patting Irvin on the head and dismissing him for the day, Patrick and Olbermann uncomfortably listened as Irvin giggled while telling them that he really liked them and they could pat him on the rear end the next time they saw him.

Visit Sports Bloggers Live Subscribe to the SBL Podcast I wish I was making this up. As of Tuesday night, you could listen to the entire interview on espnradio.com. Profootballtalk.com and thebiglead.com have transcripts of the Romo discussion.

I’m going to ask Webster’s to just run Irvin’s picture as the definition of bojangling.

What the Christ.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What the hell is Michael Irvin smoking?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 11:59:42 PM »
Irvin is a fool.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 12:50:25 AM »
i don't care if romo's great great great grandmother slept with a wild pig....that dude is the shit

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 08:45:17 AM »
Irvin's smokin rocks again.

rik

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 11:52:54 AM »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 02:33:32 PM »
Irvin's smokin rocks again.

i hope so, michael on the rocks with no ice is funny

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 11:31:26 PM »
i don't care if romo's great great great grandmother slept with a wild pig....that dude is the shit

Hell yeah ,that and plus he's rumored to be banging Jessica Simpson. Romo's made it to the big time.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2006, 02:08:26 AM »
i'd pop his collar if i met him