Author Topic: Paris Hilton Pukes While Trying to Perform Her Own Song  (Read 309 times)

Samoan Enforcer

Paris Hilton Pukes While Trying to Perform Her Own Song
« on: November 23, 2006, 11:36:43 AM »
Paris Hilton shocked revellers at a Las Vegas nightclub when she got up to perform but ended up vomiting on stage instead.

Singer Joshua Radin was among the guests who went to a nightclub to hear rapper Shawn Jay-Z Carter perform and found himself sitting next to the socialite-turned-singer.

Radin writes on his MySpace page: "Paris Hilton was sitting next to me the whole night. Seriously, next to me, like our legs were touching for a good five hours.

"Now don't get the wrong idea. She never once said hello, nor even looked in my direction. Five hours. And it was unreal to watch.

22/11/2006 - 8:26:49 AM

Hilton vomits while attempting to sing own song

Paris Hilton shocked revellers at a Las Vegas nightclub when she got up to perform but ended up vomiting on stage instead.

Singer Joshua Radin was among the guests who went to a nightclub to hear rapper Shawn Jay-Z Carter perform and found himself sitting next to the socialite-turned-singer.

Radin writes on his MySpace page: "Paris Hilton was sitting next to me the whole night. Seriously, next to me, like our legs were touching for a good five hours.

"Now don't get the wrong idea. She never once said hello, nor even looked in my direction. Five hours. And it was unreal to watch.

"She must have pulled a compact out of her bag every six minutes to stare at herself and pose while Jay-Z was performing eighteen inches from us."

Radin writes that when Jay-Z left the stage: "Paris, who had been swilling straight vodka from (a) Grey Goose bottle for hours, gets up on stage, has the people in charge throw her 'record' on the house stereo for her to lip sync two of her songs. She gets up on the stage, pukes, leaves…"

Radin adds: "I find the music business charming."

Raphael

Re: Paris Hilton Pukes While Trying to Perform Her Own Song
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 12:21:33 PM »
pics?

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 02:39:28 PM »
lol, they had a video on jimmy kimmel of her checking herself throughout the concert like he said, but never mentioned her puking; hopefully its gonna get put up on the net eventually.

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2006, 02:51:52 PM »
trick bitch

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 04:44:40 PM »
dont understand why people even pay attention to that ugly ass anorectic bitch..she flashes her boobs once a week without anyone askin for it..she cant sing,,she dont look good...i mean wtf??anyone else feelin the same way??

although i gotta say i watched her homevid a couple times ;D

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2006, 02:03:45 PM »
HAHAHA thats some funny shiiiiit

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 12:38:38 PM »
fuck that bitch

Quadruple OG

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 12:40:50 PM »
*thinks back to South Park episode showing her chugging vodka straight from the bottle and puking in public and laughs*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 12:47:57 PM »
*thinks back to South Park episode showing her chugging vodka straight from the bottle and puking in public and laughs*

LMAO...Yea, "South Park" is usually on point with most of its shit.