Author Topic: T-Mac says Garnett will NEVER leave Minnesota  (Read 160 times)

GangstaBoogy

T-Mac says Garnett will NEVER leave Minnesota
« on: November 28, 2006, 02:58:52 PM »
Tracy McGrady forced his way out of Orlando when the franchise begun to struggle and it appeared as though he would not be able to help the Magic win there. Many have encouraged Kevin Garnett to do likewise in Minnesota, but McGrady says it won't happen.

"Me knowing KG, I know how loyal he is," McGrady said. "He's been there so long, he's stuck through everything that's been going on there. Everybody is talking about how he should demand things and get out, but he's a loyal

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/43455/20061128/t_mac_kg_will_never_force_his_way_out_of_minnesota/

^click there for more.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: T-Mac says Garnett will NEVER leave Minnesota
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 03:02:21 PM »
I still think he'll opt out of his contract next year, despite the all money he will lose.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 03:05:59 PM »
I still think he'll opt out of his contract next year, despite the all money he will lose.

KG is rich i'm sure he's not worried about it.  If i were him i'd just want to win at this point

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 03:11:09 PM »

KG is rich i'm sure he's not worried about it.  If i were him i'd just want to win at this point
Exactly. By the time this season is over he will have made over $200 million from his contract, not to mention all those endorsments. Money is not an issue for him.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 03:19:18 PM »
well it's not that easy. him signing a 2mil contract with a good team as FA just won't happen, and there is no good team which is way below the salary cap.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 03:26:04 PM »
well it's not that easy. him signing a 2mil contract with a good team as FA just won't happen, and there is no good team which is way below the salary cap.
The Clippers will be under the cap, and he and Cassel are good friends. Plus any team can offer him the mid level exception.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 04:28:54 PM »
The Clippers will be under the cap, and he and Cassel are good friends. Plus any team can offer him the mid level exception.

Didn't Cassell say this is his last season?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 09:45:47 PM »

Exactly. By the time this season is over he will have made over $200 million from his contract, not to mention all those endorsments. Money is not an issue for him.

Thats a lot of fucking money, dude should give to the poor and reasearch. Imagine the interest off that shit. Imagine the interest from the interest lol

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 10:00:36 PM »

Thats a lot of fucking money, dude should give to the poor and reasearch. Imagine the interest off that shit. Imagine the interest from the interest lol

I'm sure someone at some point has thought of that but you can also be sure that there's a reason why no ones done it

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2006, 03:38:08 AM »
Imagine the tax, lol.

Dude should move.....same goes for A.I.......