Author Topic: Got Caught Wit An 8th!!!!!  (Read 515 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Got Caught Wit An 8th!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2006, 12:16:07 AM »
lol, jail time, probation?  WTF?  Man I got caught with an 1/8 like 7 years ago and went to court, pleaded no contest and all I had to do was attend a 4 hour substance abuse class.  I didn't even pay a fine.

7 years ago? Im sure nothing has changed since then  ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2006, 12:19:35 AM »
(b) Except as authorized by law, every person who possesses not more than 28.5 grams  of marijuana, other than concentrated cannabis, is guilty of a misdemeanor and shall be punished by a fine of not more than one hundred dollars ($100). Notwithstanding other provisions of law, if such person has been previously convicted three or more times of an offense described in this subdivision during the two-year period immediately preceding the date of commission of the violation to be charged, the previous convictions shall also be charged in the accusatory pleading and, if found to be true by the jury upon a jury trial or by the court upon a court trial or if admitted by the person, the provisions of Sections 1000.1 and 1000.2 of the Penal Code shall be applicable to him, and the court shall divert and refer him for education, treatment, or rehabilitation, without a court hearing or determination or the concurrence of the district attorney, to an appropriate community program which will accept him. If the person is so diverted and referred he shall not be subject to the fine specified in this subdivision. If no community program will accept him, the person shall be subject to the fine specified in this subdivision. In any case in which a person is arrested for a violation of this subdivision and does not demand to be taken before a magistrate, such person shall be released by the arresting officer upon presentation of satisfactory evidence of identity and giving his written promise to appear in court, as provided in Section 853.6 of the Penal Code, and shall not be subjected to booking.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2006, 12:21:07 AM »
(b) Except as authorized by law, every person who possesses not more than 28.5 grams  of marijuana, other than concentrated cannabis, is guilty of a misdemeanor and shall be punished by a fine of not more than one hundred dollars ($100). Notwithstanding other provisions of law, if such person has been previously convicted three or more times of an offense described in this subdivision during the two-year period immediately preceding the date of commission of the violation to be charged, the previous convictions shall also be charged in the accusatory pleading and, if found to be true by the jury upon a jury trial or by the court upon a court trial or if admitted by the person, the provisions of Sections 1000.1 and 1000.2 of the Penal Code shall be applicable to him, and the court shall divert and refer him for education, treatment, or rehabilitation, without a court hearing or determination or the concurrence of the district attorney, to an appropriate community program which will accept him. If the person is so diverted and referred he shall not be subject to the fine specified in this subdivision. If no community program will accept him, the person shall be subject to the fine specified in this subdivision. In any case in which a person is arrested for a violation of this subdivision and does not demand to be taken before a magistrate, such person shall be released by the arresting officer upon presentation of satisfactory evidence of identity and giving his written promise to appear in court, as provided in Section 853.6 of the Penal Code, and shall not be subjected to booking.

They aint gonna do shit too you. Pay a fine and be on youre way. Maybe Probation...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2006, 12:23:28 AM »

They aint gonna do shit too you. Pay a fine and be on youre way. Maybe Probation...

yeah...my mind hasn't been right all day....fuck I needa smoke a blunt!!! Lol

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2006, 11:20:08 AM »

yeah...my mind hasn't been right all day....fuck I needa smoke a blunt!!! Lol

LOL i am right now. Just be cool with the judge..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2006, 12:44:30 PM »
you're not going to go to jail, the only way you go to jail is if after you get your punishment and you don't follow through with what the court says. like if you don't pay your fine/skip out on work release, skip out on whateverprogram they have you go to.

but most likely you're going to get 3 years COURT probation when you cop a plea (which usually means before you stand in front of the judge there's going to be a probation officier/public defender telling you what will happen if you plead guilty, not guilty , and no contest)

but court probabtion just means that you have to not fuck up and get any misdemenors or any kind of trouble for three yearsor you're going to jail without an option. just smoke at home dude that's what me and my girl do , or in your car with the keys out of the ignition, cops can't really fuck with you

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2006, 12:46:44 PM »
LOL. When I saw the title of this thread I thought NIK started it.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2006, 01:01:25 PM »
you're not going to go to jail, the only way you go to jail is if after you get your punishment and you don't follow through with what the court says. like if you don't pay your fine/skip out on work release, skip out on whateverprogram they have you go to.

but most likely you're going to get 3 years COURT probation when you cop a plea (which usually means before you stand in front of the judge there's going to be a probation officier/public defender telling you what will happen if you plead guilty, not guilty , and no contest)

but court probabtion just means that you have to not fuck up and get any misdemenors or any kind of trouble for three yearsor you're going to jail without an option. just smoke at home dude that's what me and my girl do , or in your car with the keys out of the ignition, cops can't really fuck with you

3 years.....shiet,  :-\

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2006, 01:09:02 PM »
<------has  2 years 9 months left to go

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2006, 01:15:58 PM »
Pretty harsh penalty........is this handed down to first offenders as well?

We Fly High

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2006, 02:26:02 PM »
i got done with my 3 years court probation without a hitch. its cool though, getting caught is a learning experience for you. at least the situation wasnt any worse than it is.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2006, 03:12:06 PM »

yeah i'll say

2 days work release, 400 dollar fine, and 3 years probation for jumping a fence

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2006, 05:32:09 PM »

yeah i'll say

2 days work release, 400 dollar fine, and 3 years probation for jumping a fence

Holy moly...............but why did you jump a fence?.....caught while tryna get away? lol, jk......nah but yeah, FUCK THAT (@ 3yr prob.)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2006, 03:20:33 PM »
yea my homie said it was his but they still charged me with possession...and they told him they were gonna send him a receipt to his house.  but if it's only a hundred dollars Im gonna hustle and get dat money...or wait for christmas money since my court date is in Jan :)) ...and yeah, I'm 19 years old.

lmfao hustle 100 dollars

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

acgrundy

« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2006, 06:52:06 PM »
lol, jail time, probation?  WTF?  Man I got caught with an 1/8 like 7 years ago and went to court, pleaded no contest and all I had to do was attend a 4 hour substance abuse class.  I didn't even pay a fine.

7 years ago? Im sure nothing has changed since then  ::)

jesus christ you fuckin homo, get off my nuts.  Where the hell did I say nothing has changed?  Quit assuming you fuckin  dick licker, and get off my nuts already.  How many times you gonna come into a thread, and quote me when it has nothing to do with you.  Lil fuckin butthurt girl get the fuck outta here.