Author Topic: From 1 to 5 or 10....rank Snoop's best producers  (Read 546 times)

BaldyLoc

Re: From 1 to 5 or 10....rank Snoop's best producers
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2006, 09:13:49 AM »
First of all ya im cuzz's  hommie  ! Tatto  In A zone" blind ta reality im not!! I know Cat real well ! But singles? Shit anybody can make a single track! thats comes from marketing and promo; that dosent mean its tha best! Cat all his shit sounds tha same same clap same snare kick bass all tha above ;shit i got Battle Cat sound; and ya telling me Wells shit wuz week on tha Angels and Eastsider's shit? c'm on cuzz'o get it right! where's Cat taday? whats his next move? check tha longevity in tha game; got change and evolve wit shit!! Just watch; and if ya dont think i know what im talking bout sir ! Listen ta my shit on myspace; baldyloc' just type it up and listen and ya tell me!! Cat is my boy but he dated!!!

Tha Cali Grizz

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2006, 09:49:58 AM »
I didn't say Wells shit was weak on them albums at all!  He got some shit but Cat made those albums homie!  Majority ruled on them dude!  I'm mean you can say marketin and promo but the people is going to know whats good and what ain't man, you know that!

Cat's sound is signature man!  Nobody can duplicate what he does at all and he re-invents himself everytime he's on a track!  People can try to use his kits or whatever but always sounds watered down because it ain't BC Powda!  Cat has been in the game since the Bloods and Crips album man is still the most sought after producer til this day!  Just wait til that G. Malone and Mykestro drop player!  I know you heard Stros mixtape, right!  C'mon G and he's grooming other gifted producers such as Terrace, 1500 or Nothin, Amplified and Shaad G!  He's playin his position in the Snoopadelics and all that!  He's ridiculous dude!

I will never take anything from Meech but if I had to choose between the 2 to do an album it'll be Cat hands down, thats jus me dude!  Much love to Meech though, that nigga is sick no doubt and your shit is sick too player!

One

Amplified

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2006, 11:47:29 AM »
1. Dr. Dre
2. BattleCat
3. DJ Pooh
4. FredWreck
5. Daz

XaNdEr

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2006, 11:53:16 AM »
THANKS TO EVERYONE SUPPORTING ME WHO EVEN PUT ME ON THS LIST BUT IMA SHOW YALL REAL SOON WHT WILL SEPERATE ME FROM THA REST BUT THANKS FOR LISTENING 2 WHT IVE DONE BUT IM JST GETTING STARTED CONSTANTLY ELEVATING WIT MY SKILLS NOW IM MARKETING MYSELF 2 I CANT LET THA CAT OUT THA BAG BUT LETS SAY IVE GOT A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR DEAL ON THA TABLE WE ARE COMIN!

yo meech i feel u man, ur shit with snoop def belongs in top 5, i wud even say top 3,

and to the haters; check all them hits out they made together and act like u know

d-nice

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2006, 12:04:18 PM »
Snoop has worked with so many producers and he gets into kind of a zone with one for a while then he will switch it up after a while. I think that is why there is such a wide range of answers.

BaldyLoc

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2006, 10:00:43 AM »
Ok Grizz ya still missing tha point! thats tha problem his sound is sig! and i knw a gang of yung producers sounding like Cat1 this day wit computers anybody can produce! Now those up and comming dudes Cat's grooming are they really producers or they just didgi editors? Its a big difference:'. as far as Snoopadelics well if ya a Og in this game u wud know that "TRE Lue"_ ya know who that is right? Well it  wus Meech Wells , Binky Womack thats right (Meechs cuzz'n ) Tre'  which is none other tha tha P-funk master himselfs son Geogre' and
Donu' they where doing that shit before Cat and tha other guys where producing; and tha Blood and Crips album came long after Meech and I wuz doing our thang! Not ta hat on my boy B Cat. but hey ; Now CAt he got a cali sound i'll give him that' but he also has tunnel vision::

Tha Cali Grizz

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2006, 10:17:37 AM »
I feel you bro but I still think Cat is Wide man and the dudes he got coming from him like Terrace, 1500, Amp and my boy out of San Diego Shaad G are all musicians!  I do agree that alot of these so called producers are just mouse punchers ya dig! lol  I guess its to each his own man but I got love any and everybody out here thats pushing this WEst Coast line musically making new and inovative ways for the W to shine!  Much love to you bro oh and my boy Shaad is digging your shit also!

West Up