Author Topic: Ice Cube - Greed  (Read 537 times)

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Ice Cube - Greed
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2006, 03:55:33 PM »
Cube really did not get top notch beats until The War disc and Westside Connection. Can you imagine him having Dr. Dre or Budd'a or someone like that earlier in his career to match his lyrics?  :o

No hate bro But DAMN!!!!!! U sayin that "AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted" "Death Certificate" "The Predator" & "Lethal Injection" didn't have top notch beats??? Go back and have another listen!!

What about the "Peace Disc" Same era and doen't come close 2 any of his albums!!!

Peace
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

d-nice

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2006, 05:13:12 PM »
Cube really did not get top notch beats until The War disc and Westside Connection. Can you imagine him having Dr. Dre or Budd'a or someone like that earlier in his career to match his lyrics?  :o

No hate bro But DAMN!!!!!! U sayin that "AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted" "Death Certificate" "The Predator" & "Lethal Injection" didn't have top notch beats??? Go back and have another listen!!

What about the "Peace Disc" Same era and doen't come close 2 any of his albums!!!

Peace

Predator had some good beats, Muggs had some bangas. LI was cool with the beats. For the time AMW and DC came out it has good beats, it just seemed like around the War album and WSC the beats were on some other shit.

dexter

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2006, 10:04:31 AM »
Lyrically he killed it on there. War disc as a whole is slept on man. One of my all time favs if you could not tell already.
ture

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2006, 10:43:30 AM »
So check youre muthafuckin cd rom and world wide web dot com its the don megaaaa

I love this record.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2006, 11:54:51 AM »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2006, 03:23:16 PM »
I got the TEC!

haha