Author Topic: Suge Knight: "Snoop Is A Rat"  (Read 1517 times)

PLANT

Re: Suge Knight: "Snoop Is A Rat"
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2006, 06:03:18 PM »

Doesnt matter who he is Coke, Weed, Gunz. shit my ass or anyone else would be busted Suge hit a parking attendent and they had no proof Suge got a violation tell me that shit aint funny style
you sound like Bill "O'Reailly, c'mon man!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 06:05:08 PM by PLANT »

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2006, 06:05:54 PM »
he said this awhile ago already like here at dubcnn.com i think it was they interviewed him im not sure but they said that snoop said he talked to him  and suge said he never talked to him and that he was never reached at all

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2006, 06:08:17 PM »
Snoop aint no rat....Suge just a hater and has been for ages....

Snoop got cash....they probably doing this just to get some cheese from him....

and it was Snoop and his posse, not just Snoop....so they probably have to take some rap for it too...

But the shit thing is, why is media blowing shit up for.......it's as if they would want to see Suge and Snoop go at it...

Quadruple OG

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2006, 06:50:55 PM »
I think they are trying to take down Snoop becuase he dissed the Govenor and Snoop is more respected and liked in Cali and the damn Governor is.

every time I think the effort Snoop fans put in to protect their hero go too far, the floor collapses

Here's the truth:  Snoop got arrested three times in three months.  Doesn't matter if it wasn't his guns or if they were (ask Puffy).  not to mention that if you get arrested at a fucking airport, with all the terrorism protections, with guns and drugs, you should be guaranteed doing time.  Snoop does all those great things for the kids, but he needs to stop acting like one and grow the fuck up.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 06:54:48 PM by Reality Check »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2006, 06:56:04 PM »

Doesnt matter who he is Coke, Weed, Gunz. shit my ass or anyone else would be busted Suge hit a parking attendent and they had no proof Suge got a violation tell me that shit aint funny style

Ironic coming from someone who thinks this is a consipracy against Snoop Dogg concocted by the California Government

PLANT

« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2006, 07:07:08 PM »

Ironic coming from someone who thinks this is a consipracy against Snoop Dogg concocted by the California Government
how the fuck would I know?  I just threw it out there...Its not like Snoop was running around waiving his chronic and guns in the air....He came out to the parking lot and the pigs were already there waiting for him with a search warrant....Its obvious someone is trying to bring him down, isnt it?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2006, 07:31:01 PM »
He came out to the parking lot and the pigs were already there waiting for him with a search warrant....Its obvious someone is trying to bring him down, isnt it?

No, it's not a case of "the man" trying to bring Snoop down. 

Anyone that gets arrested three times in three months is a fucking dumbass who should have known better and learned his lesson after the first fucking time.  Anyone stupid enough to get arrested (of all places at an airport where he was mad lucky the CIA or Feds didn't get involved) for guns and weed, even if he were going to a shooting range in Amsterdam, 3 times in a matter of 90 days should be locked up, whether his name is Snoop Dogg or not.  Sorry to burst your bubble, but there's no conspiracy.  Snoop's just being a dumbass who obviously didn't learn his lesson.

PLANT

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2006, 07:35:34 PM »
He came out to the parking lot and the pigs were already there waiting for him with a search warrant....Its obvious someone is trying to bring him down, isnt it?

Anyone that gets arrested three times in three months is a fucking dumbass who should have known better and learned his lesson after the first fucking time.  Anyone stupid enough to get arrested (of all places at an airport where he was mad lucky the CIA or Feds didn't get involved) for guns and weed, even if he were going to a shooting range in Amsterdam, 3 times in a matter of 90 days should be locked up, whether his name is Snoop Dogg or not.  Sorry to burst your bubble, but there's no conspiracy.  Snoop's just being a dumbass who obviously didn't learn his lesson.
I agree it was really stupid to get yourself busted at an airport but if someone has a search warrant and comes looking for you, there really aint nothing you can do about it....The only thing he could have done to avoid it after Jay Leno was to not have any drugs or guns around him, and that seems pretty much impossible for Snoop.  I dont think Snoop goes anywhere without weed thats for sure. 

Quadruple OG

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2006, 07:44:39 PM »

I agree it was really stupid to get yourself busted at an airport but if someone has a search warrant and comes looking for you, there really aint nothing you can do about it....The only thing he could have done to avoid it after Jay Leno was to not have any drugs or guns around him, and that seems pretty much impossible for Snoop.  I dont think Snoop goes anywhere without weed thats for sure. 

All he has to do is leave whatever is his locked up in a tour bus, limo, escalade, etc.  I know potheads 15 years younger than Snoop that do a better job hiding weed from the cops than Snoop does.  He needs to make better decisions or he's going to pay the price.  Suge was arrested a bunch of times in the mid 90's, but it wasn't until the incident caught on tape @ the MGM grand that he was nailed.  Snoop is going to have the same fate if he keeps it up.

PLANT

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2006, 07:53:36 PM »
All he has to do is leave whatever is his locked up in a tour bus, limo, escalade, etc.

He had the shit locked up, didnt you read the article?  They had a search warrant for him and found all the shit inside a "secret compartment"

Theres really nothing he could have done besides leave the shit at home and not smoke for the night.  Thats why I was saying theyre trying to bring him down becuase he didnt do anything wrong, they had already attained the search warrant without him knowing.  So its obvious someone (cops, or government) is out to get him. 
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 07:55:55 PM by PLANT »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2006, 08:03:40 PM »

Theres really nothing he could have done besides leave the shit at home and not smoke for the night.  Thats why I was saying theyre trying to bring him down becuase he didnt do anything wrong, they had already attained the search warrant without him knowing.  So its obvious someone (cops, or government) is out to get him. 

If it was just weed, probably wouldn't be a big deal, but mixing with coke and guns was not a smart move.  The thing is though, you can say all this stuff about everyone coming after Snoop, but at the same time, Snoop's bringing it upon himself by being a dumbass and going to public places (clubs, tv shows, airports, etc.) so he's more at fault for not being responsible for his own actions, and not learning from being arrested.

Like you said, he should just leave his shit home and do whatever at home.  He should have learned after the first incident.

$Eg2$

« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2006, 08:30:36 PM »

Come on Plant why you gotta start dissin man I like SNoop but your actin like his Girl 4 real I know catz wit money get of eazy and its all good I aint got no problem wit that and I hope SNoop can get outta this one but its 3 times in the past year so I think they might nail em this time .

well the guns they found quite possibly are registered to whoever the bodyguards are, the only problem is them finding the shit inside a car registered to snoop....the other thing is, there already aint enough room in jails to begin with, you dont need to crowd them up even more by putting snoop in jail.  There definatly people who really deserve to be in jail, not Snoop.  He does way more good than bad, plus hes giving to charity, buying busses for little kids football teams and shit.  You cant say the same about Suge, he a broke mutherfucker and always been scheming and up to no good.  The only way I can see Snoop doing time is if they are really gona crack down and try and make an example out of him.  But really, there is no point for Snoop to be in prison.

thats right, you would be busted becuase both you and the Sugar bear wouldnt be able to post bail for one, and two you prolly couldnt afford a high price lawyer to get you out of the situation....Im not saying its right, but thats just the way it goes

Snoops not selling weed, or trying to shoot anyone....They dont look at him as a threat to society, while suge on the other hand....

The guns are only for protection (Snoops been shot at more than once) and the weed is for personal use.  I dont know If Snoop was the one doing the coke or if it was someone else but either way, they arent selling the shit to anyone.

Homie I aint got SNoop money but I do have a lil bit of chips see this You actin like SNoops girl or Snoops Reps or somebullshit let it go man.  8)

eNgIeS

« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2006, 12:06:43 AM »
suge might be right but he cannot say 4 sure that snoop is no snitch. and so what he keep getting off, he got money and he got whites behind him. he worth more outside then in jail. when suge went to jail he had nothing. pac snoop and dre gone. nobody cared if he was in jail or not. and suge is just a hater and been one for 10 plus years. suge think snoop is snitching, he don't have proof so whateva he say is just opionion and his opinion means nothing

exactly

i mean whats his accomplishments....ppl who say he's a good business man are fucking stupid. He is a stupid business man he ruined a dynasty coz "he wanted to keep it gangsta"

All Suge did was hang around as a body guard, get in DOC & Dre's ear, out muscle Eazy for them, then lived off Dre & Snoops musical talent before fucking it up with Dre & getting Tupac...which he proceeded to fuck up by influencing Pac to join his blood crew which in turn is what caused Pacs death

Suge had it made, he didnt need to bully ppl, beat up women, order hits with corrupt cops

& anyone who praises or defends him u can go to hell with him straight to the pits of hell lthis is the man who got Biggie killed ppl & inadvertedly 2Pac & ruined a dynasty!

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2006, 12:16:23 AM »
everyone seems to forget that snoop is a multi-millionaire, who can almost always post bail. besides that, i'm sure he has some of the best attorney's in california working for him, that can pull strings we can't even see. money is power.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2006, 12:20:42 AM »
everyone seems to forget that snoop is a multi-millionaire, who can almost always post bail. besides that, i'm sure he has some of the best attorney's in california working for him, that can pull strings we can't even see. money is power.

ya, I don't see what the big fuckin mystery is about that