Author Topic: Where the Knick fans at?  (Read 308 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Where the Knick fans at?
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2006, 12:01:56 PM »
They need to give Nate Rob a chance to shine, I know he could tear shit up, he was averaging like 12.3 points a game until a couple weeks ago when they cut his game time down, I would just cut marbury and francis, take the loss and start all over with Lee, Curry, Robinson, Crawford, Richardson, Jefferies, and Blackman.

I love Nate but he loves to shoot too much, they need someone to play the point, I would definitely cut Starbury but maybe keepm Francis and play him at the point like the Rockets did when Van Gundy first got there, I know Franchise loves to shoot but at least the nigga plays hard unlike faggotass Steph...

I think the main problem is that Jamal Crawford, Stephon Marbury, Steve Francis, AND Nate Robinson are all pretty much the same type of player- Point guards who love to jack 'em up...A team should at the very most have 1 player like that, but 4? :-X

d-nice

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2006, 02:00:36 PM »
Makes no sense to me why they did not go after Marcus Williams. They could have picked him and traded 1/2 of that guard rotation.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2006, 02:43:44 PM »
Makes no sense to me why they did not go after Marcus Williams. They could have picked him and traded 1/2 of that guard rotation.

It really doesn't make any sense, cause Renaldo woulda' been available for their next pick anyways..LOL. But I guess they felt they had too many point guards...PeAcE

d-nice

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2006, 02:47:53 PM »

It really doesn't make any sense, cause Renaldo woulda' been available for their next pick anyways..LOL. But I guess they felt they had too many point guards...PeAcE

Man I really do not know if he would have got drafted. I could be wrong but everyone was like WTF when it went down. But Isiah did say that he liked his play in the camps so he got what he wanted. He has won over the Knick fans, for now. They have the talent but too many egos.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2006, 02:51:38 PM »

Man I really do not know if he would have got drafted. I could be wrong but everyone was like WTF when it went down. But Isiah did say that he liked his play in the camps so he got what he wanted. He has won over the Knick fans, for now. They have the talent but too many egos.

It's not that he's not good, he just woulda' been available either way...LOL.

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2006, 10:33:54 PM »
They need to give Nate Rob a chance to shine, I know he could tear shit up, he was averaging like 12.3 points a game until a couple weeks ago when they cut his game time down, I would just cut marbury and francis, take the loss and start all over with Lee, Curry, Robinson, Crawford, Richardson, Jefferies, and Blackman.

No Frye?

Oh yeah him too, but they have to toughen him up and have him play more defense inside, I know Nate Rob likes to shoot but he plays hard and plays decent defense despite his size, plus he is like 6 or 7 years younger than Franchise and Starbury, fuck those fags