Author Topic: How Religions are Made  (Read 392 times)

Narrator

Re: How Religions are Made
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2006, 06:33:47 PM »
This should not be a point of contention because the Qu'ran itself mentions that the stories are not all literal in meaning, but stories of old passed down.  Therefore, belief in Islam is not contigent and does not hinge on believing in any of the stories that may have origionally been offered by kemetic and sumerian sources.  This verse offers a clear explanation of the Islamic position on this issue...

Qu'ran verse 3:7

"(Allah) sent down to you this scripture, containing straightforward verses - which constitute the essence of the scripture - as well as multiple-meaning or allegorical verses. Those who harbor doubts in their hearts will pursue the multiple-meaning verses to create confusion, and to extricate a certain meaning. None knows the true meaning thereof except Allah and those well founded in knowledge. They say, "We believe in this - all of it comes from our Lord." Only those who possess intelligence will take heed."

Nope, wrong.  That's not what it says at all, Bryan.  Those are coded terms that only GODS can understand.  Here is what that verse really says:

"Allah sends you the scriptures, detailing the evils of the white devil - his crimes against humanity, his origin at the hands of Yakub, the very essence of his nature - so that you can use them appropriately.  Those who have doubt will mis-interpret the ambiguity of these verses to mean equality and love between races, but this is not possible.  Slay the white devil as you see him, and show him no mercy, for he deserves none."

You don't understand - this religion you follow is a lie.  The Qur'an is a blueprint for a worldwide battle strategy to re-conquer the Earth for the Original Man.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2006, 07:29:39 PM »
(Almighty Blackman) - You don't understand - this religion you follow is a lie.  The Qur'an is a blueprint for a worldwide battle strategy to re-conquer the Earth for the Original Man.

it is you that don't understand. 
the qu'ranic doctrine was developed to enslave the original man, and rob him of his power.  stripping the original man of his original religion and symbolism that was practices at the height of the black man's civlilzation, which was in kemet.

the original man in america was fooled into thinking islam was his religion; look what ultimately has happened.  the majority of "black muslims" have disregarded the teachings of the honorable elijah muhammad, and embraced sunni islam.  the very mechanism that was intended to empower the original man with knowledge was twisted and used against him...again...as it was used across africa originally.
your "knowledge" undermines the black man...
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Narrator

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2006, 08:02:19 PM »
it is you that don't understand. 
the qu'ranic doctrine was developed to enslave the original man, and rob him of his power.  stripping the original man of his original religion and symbolism that was practices at the height of the black man's civlilzation, which was in kemet.

the original man in america was fooled into thinking islam was his religion; look what ultimately has happened.  the majority of "black muslims" have disregarded the teachings of the honorable elijah muhammad, and embraced sunni islam.  the very mechanism that was intended to empower the original man with knowledge was twisted and used against him...again...as it was used across africa originally.
your "knowledge" undermines the black man...

Elijah Muhammad taught that the devil must be cleansed from the face of the Earth.

Qur'anic doctrine as Sunni and Shia Islam interpret it is nothing but some dune coon bullshit.  But trust me, the Qur'an is not about this bullshit of "submission to the creator".  It is a document of history and enlightenment that Allah wanted Blackman to have.  That way, we know our enemy.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2006, 08:48:34 PM »
(Almighty Blackman) - Elijah Muhammad taught that the devil must be cleansed from the face of the Earth.

actually he taught separation, primarily.

(Almighty Blackman) - Qur'anic doctrine as Sunni and Shia Islam interpret it is nothing but some dune coon bullshit.

you didn't mention sufism.  sufism is legitimate, right?

(Almighty Blackman) - But trust me, the Qur'an is not about this bullshit of "submission to the creator".  It is a document of history and enlightenment that Allah wanted Blackman to have.  That way, we know our enemy.

in terms of interpretation, who is taking the 'L' here?  all of muslim africa is basically sunni.  the majority of black america is sunni.   allah is not getting his wish as the blackman has the interpretation you are opposed to.  so who is taking the 'L' here?

sunni's and shias are quick to point out that their god is the same as the judeo-christian god.  elijah muhammad clearly states that the judeo-christian god is a mystery god that does not exist.  that europeans (greeks) created the mystery god.

thus, who is winning, in terms of islam, right now?  the black man that has accepted islam has essentially accepted an interpretation no different than judiasm or christianity...
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 08:50:26 PM by nibs »

Narrator

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2006, 08:53:13 PM »
actually he taught separation, primarily.

And killing crackers.  Buck tha devil, buck tha devil.

you didn't mention sufism.  sufism is legitimate, right?

Nope.  More bullshit.  If I don't say it's OK, it's not OK.

in terms of interpretation, who is taking the 'L' here?  all of muslim africa is basically sunni.  the majority of black america is sunni.   allah is not getting his wish as the blackman has the interpretation you are opposed to.  so who is taking the 'L' here?

sunni's and shias are quick to point out that their god is the same as the judeo-christian god.  elijah muhammad clearly states that the judeo-christian god is a mystery god that does not exist.  that europeans (greeks) created the mystery god.

thus, who is winning, in terms of islam, right now?  the black man that has accepted islam has essentially accepted an interpretation no different than judiasm or christianity...

Do not worry.  Eventually, they will all be emancipated.  I am a Poor Righteous Teacher; it is my job to educate my brothers so that they can be emancipated from the devil's mental slavery.  I am, after all, one of the enlightened 5%.  But more will come, don't worry.  And when they do, the revolution shall begin, and the devil shall bow before us.

Anyway, off to polish the MAC-10...

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2006, 11:13:12 PM »
thanks for clearing that up.

i am going to polish up my mac-10, and i'll wait for your signal...