Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Arrested Outside "The Tonight Show"(Nov 28th 2006)  (Read 872 times)

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Dogg Arrested Outside "The Tonight Show"(Nov 28th 2006)
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2006, 07:49:38 PM »
Snoop has been doing that for a while. I remember watching Only In California video and he had that extra long pinky finger and he ain't using it to stir his soup so yall figure it out.

lmao...

how the fuck is this a publicity stunt? why would he spend $250,000 on something that gives him a BAD wrap, and a bigger criminal record? u know how many records he'd need to sell before that pays off? 50,000 at $5 per CD, if he even gets that much...

Yeah I doubt this is a publicity stunt. By the way, when's your wigger album coming out?

its not as wigger as advertised, dont believe the hype... anyone steal your g/f lately?

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2006, 07:57:29 PM »
Snoop has been doing that for a while. I remember watching Only In California video and he had that extra long pinky finger and he ain't using it to stir his soup so yall figure it out.

lmao...

how the fuck is this a publicity stunt? why would he spend $250,000 on something that gives him a BAD wrap, and a bigger criminal record? u know how many records he'd need to sell before that pays off? 50,000 at $5 per CD, if he even gets that much...

Yeah I doubt this is a publicity stunt. By the way, when's your wigger album coming out?

its not as wigger as advertised, dont believe the hype... anyone steal your g/f lately?

oh shit lol  ;D

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2006, 08:01:27 PM »
awww, cmon snoop! u cant be doing this shit man! get permits for guns and all that shit....dont roll with the shit on you, put that shit in the back car or some shit.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Suga Foot

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2006, 10:15:44 PM »
I hope his tour dates don't get canceled.

Sparegeez

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2006, 10:31:14 PM »

lmao...

Nah I got her in check for real this time just how your mommy has you in check with that little bowl cut of yours.

Grow up bitch.

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2006, 10:36:22 PM »
Dumbass. After you beat a murder rap, the last thing you wanna do is get caught up in the system again.

Some of you Snoop groupies need to wake up and see reality. LMAO @ being surprised that Snoop has some cocaine on him as if he's Billy Graham or somethin'.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2006, 11:34:21 PM »

lmao...

Nah I got her in check for real this time just how your mommy has you in check with that little bowl cut of yours.

Grow up bitch.

lol, its called skater hair, and tons of people on this forum have it, im sure... and that pic is about 2 years old now... take this somewhere else, youre off topic

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2006, 01:14:00 AM »
Dude needs to get his shit straight.  I guess coke has made a comeback... everyone is snortin that shit nowadays.

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2006, 07:56:15 AM »

lmao...

Grow up bitch.

lol, its called skater hair, and tons of people on this forum have it, im sure... and that pic is about 2 years old now... take this somewhere else, youre off topic

i have a question...what is an ice-cold whalley kid???

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2006, 04:33:50 PM »
^^ I don't know either..but I sure am loving that ICEE font that he uses to spell it.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2006, 06:06:11 PM »
^^ I don't know either..but I sure am loving that ICEE font that he uses to spell it.

whalley's my city, or area of the city, and i was 16 when i got the name