Author Topic: What the fuck is up with people at parking lot..  (Read 235 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What the fuck is up with people at parking lot..
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2006, 11:00:40 AM »
option 34: come to alaska. everyone is friendly up here  ;D
lol.but it's cold over there, ain't it?>

yeah, but that's what eskimo pussy is for lol  ;D
;D
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2006, 11:24:08 AM »
Is all the weed shit I hear about Alaska true? Like you can legally have a couple plants, and bud on you but just up to an amount?

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2006, 07:15:42 PM »
Is all the weed shit I hear about Alaska true? Like you can legally have a couple plants, and bud on you but just up to an amount?
yeah, i believe you can have up to 4 plants in your home. anymore and they consider it intent to distribute. shit is nuts haha.  as far as having it on you, not true. same as anywhere else in the US. by the way, alaska is nationally known for its weed  8)

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2006, 07:24:19 PM »
well shit as long as you have four plants at your house theres no need to walk around with it lol. But seriously I might have to consider what kind of careers are available up there.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2006, 08:49:24 PM »
you say you were coming from the gym?  if it were me, my adrenaline would have kicked in and asses would have been bruised to say the least

-KIDRENEGADE-

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2006, 08:50:47 PM »
i would told that bitch...bitch u ain nobody what da fuck wrong with u fuckin retar lookin bitch take ur ass home b4 somebody smack ur ass....bitch