Author Topic: Suge's peoples  (Read 278 times)

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

Suge's peoples
« on: December 04, 2006, 11:42:25 AM »
I just heard "The oath" by Lakey and Cormega and I was ready to hate but that ish is slappin'. It sounds like they comin' for Nas' azz. I gotta say it's better than the Nas/Jay-Z cut "Black Republicans". I dont know, is Death Row bout to make a comeback?

www.myspace.com/thablaqsinattra

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Suge's peoples
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 01:22:04 PM »
I just heard "The oath" by Lakey and Cormega and I was ready to hate but that ish is slappin'. It sounds like they comin' for Nas' azz. I gotta say it's better than the Nas/Jay-Z cut "Black Republicans". I dont know, is Death Row bout to make a comeback?

www.myspace.com/thablaqsinattra

No.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Efrain

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 01:22:29 PM »
Anything you liked about that album you can thank Mega for. Ax the Bull, J. Waxx, Buckwild all those producers are Megas producers he even said some of those beats were originally for Urban Legand. Mega must be a real humble dude to let Lake headline that project, probably so he can get some shine. I like Lake but that album should have been a collab album 50 50, instead of a Lake featuring cormega. In any case, The Oath, Snitch Nigga, Get it, Hood Legends and Dirty NY are great records.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 02:18:41 PM »
the album will never drop , nothin the row ever does

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2006, 02:59:20 PM »
The Oath is so dope.