Author Topic: Mavs are fucking great.  (Read 1116 times)

rik

Re: Mavs are fucking great.
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2006, 09:36:27 PM »
Nowitzki!!!!!

Yeah the Mavs are great. I love the chemistry they have together. I'm lookin forward to seeing them win the championship this summer.

WOW...You're a Laker fan? I think not. You Laker pass has been revoked.

LMAO@just realizing this now.

You know what? When you use to say that before I didn't agree with you. I thought you would just say that cus he didn't agree with you or cus he didn't like some of the players. I see it all clearly now, with what he said in this thread and numerous others. It is now safe to say that he is no Laker fan.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2006, 10:27:12 PM »
Lol @ fags who tell other people they're not a fan.

1. Nik and a bunch of other members who post in this section were going for the Mavs in the finals last season.

2. Nik says that shiet to everyone he disagrees with.

3. I thought I told you two fags to keep each other company without speaking to me.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2006, 10:40:58 PM »
Lol @ fags who tell other people they're not a fan.

1. Nik and a bunch of other members who post in this section were going for the Mavs in the finals last season.

2. Nik says that shiet to everyone he disagrees with.

3. I thought I told you two fags to keep each other company without speaking to me.

I wanted the Mavs to win over the Heat when the Lakers were out of the picture...That's A LITTLE different than saying "I'm lookin forward to seeing the Mavs win the championship this summer" in December when the Lakers are a top team in the league. LMAO if you can't see why you're not a real fan. And I don't say that to everyone. RIK, have I ever said that to you? Malik Ted? Juronimo? LAKERSFAN_89? Sunset Shady? Mr. Nice Guy? TREV? wcsoldier? etc. etc. LOL@this clown...If the Lakers won the championship this year, you'd have to feel like a douchebag just to go along with it and act like you're down. Might as well strangle yourself with your Amare jersey. :-*

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2006, 10:52:29 PM »
the mavs are hot RIGHT now but there have been teams who have ROLLED through the regular season only to get ROLLED on in the playoffs. right now it's way too early to be picking championship winners. the jazz and lakers all look equally impressive this season, with the lakers having the best player and coach and the best knowledge of winning in the post season. the jazz have jerry sloan who could easily guide that team to the finals as well right now. then there's always the spurs. but again like i said it's way to early to be picking the NBA champion right now, for all we know it could be the grizzlies vs the hawks .

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

wcsoldier

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2006, 11:05:32 PM »
I go with Nik on this one... sorry but you can't say " I hope the Mavs gonna win it next summer" WTF  ??? as a Lakers fan I want my team to win.. I still think if we had beaten the Suns, the title would have been yours.. if you don't believe in Lakers this year GBoogy I don't know what to say...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 11:13:38 PM by wcsoldier »

Citizen-Y

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2006, 12:33:26 AM »
The only time you wish another team success is when your team is done.  Unless of course you wish a team in a different conference wins their conference championship.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2007, 08:22:34 AM »
Shit, Howard fucking exploded.  10-16 Shooting, 17 Rebounds 5 Assists  and 3 Blocks. - Damn New Year's Eve, I wish I had seen this game.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

thisoneguy360

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2007, 01:01:08 PM »
I hate the Mavericks but yeah they are pretty damn good, it probably helps having an owner who's so into the games too

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2007, 02:09:11 PM »
the mavs are hot RIGHT now but there have been teams who have ROLLED through the regular season only to get ROLLED on in the playoffs. right now it's way too early to be picking championship winners. the jazz and lakers all look equally impressive this season, with the lakers having the best player and coach and the best knowledge of winning in the post season. the jazz have jerry sloan who could easily guide that team to the finals as well right now. then there's always the spurs. but again like i said it's way to early to be picking the NBA champion right now, for all we know it could be the grizzlies vs the hawks .

LOL thats a lil absurd.

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2007, 04:42:11 PM »

Please stay away from any discussions involving the NBA.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2007, 04:44:14 PM »

Please stay away from any discussions involving the NBA.

^^LOL...What you said before was better.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2007, 04:25:23 AM »
With Tuesday's 91-65 win, Dallas is now just two victories away from tying the 1995-96 Bulls for the best record over any 55-game span in one season at 50-5.
Dirk Nowitzki is still No. 1 in Maurice Brooks' Race to the MVP.

:)
No, it's not a sin

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2007, 11:04:49 AM »
LOL@ Grizzlies vs Hawks

The Best of 3 Worlds

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2007, 05:33:38 AM »
The Mavericks topped the Nets 102-89 Tuesday to become the first team in major pro sports history to amass 51 wins in a 56-game span within a single season.
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2007, 09:50:25 AM »
^^The NBA is just playing weak in general right now. Mavs are playin above it...