Author Topic: Mavs are fucking great.  (Read 1115 times)

$Eg2$

Re: Mavs are fucking great.
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2007, 03:39:16 PM »
The Mavs can win out the rest of the season I still see them choking in the playoffs :laugh:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2007, 05:02:51 PM »
LOL@ Grizzlies vs Hawks

i wasn't serious, i was just saying at that point in the season ' for all we know" they could be in the finals, you can never dictate what's going to happen based on the beginning of the season. remember the 8th seeded knicks who made it to the Finals? who would have thunk it

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2007, 10:29:06 PM »
Dallas still needs to be concerned about San Antonio...IMO, Spurs >>> Mavs in playoff contention.

wcsoldier

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2007, 02:04:01 AM »
^^^^ I don't think so, even if the Spurs have more Xperience, the fact Dallas beat them last year is HUGE mentally wise.. Dallas know they can beat them.. I think it will be an interesting series but Dallas will be better in the money time to win it all , as it happened last year and this year twice in SA..

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2007, 10:47:29 AM »
^^^^ I don't think so, even if the Spurs have more Xperience, the fact Dallas beat them last year is HUGE mentally wise.. Dallas know they can beat them.. I think it will be an interesting series but Dallas will be better in the money time to win it all , as it happened last year and this year twice in SA..
yeah but Timmy D is complety healthy this year. Last year he was playing on one leg. The Spurs= The Pats you always gotta worry bout them.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2007, 11:08:53 AM »

I agree, the Mavs have too much firepower for San Antonio in my opinion. We'll see in the playoffs, Duncan is looking like his old self again but I think Dallas will overwhelm them in a 7 game series.

Phoenix doesn't stand a chance though.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

wcsoldier

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2007, 01:42:43 PM »
yeah but Timmy D is complety healthy this year. Last year he was playing on one leg. The Spurs= The Pats you always gotta worry bout them.
Duncan was injured last year but keep in mind the numbers he put agains the Mavs, he was unstoppable.. the Mavs still won... even if you still gotta worry about SAS , I don't they will win another title...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2007, 01:37:22 PM »

I agree, the Mavs have too much firepower for San Antonio in my opinion. We'll see in the playoffs, Duncan is looking like his old self again but I think Dallas will overwhelm them in a 7 game series.

Phoenix doesn't stand a chance though.

I agree with mot of what u say. But how can u say they dont have a chance when they took Dallas to 7 last year without Amare? I know Dallas is playing better as a team this year, but anytime u score like the Suns YOU HAVE A CHANCE

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2007, 04:12:40 PM »
^^Phoenix sucks against the elite teams with real game-plans.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2007, 11:03:57 AM »

Again they took Dallas to 7 last year, so  theyve proved they can take them to the brink, whether there game plan sucks or not...

The Best of 3 Worlds

wcsoldier

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2007, 11:59:21 AM »
^^^^ Dallas won 4-2 last year , not in 7

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2007, 05:54:32 PM »

Again they took Dallas to 7 last year, so  theyve proved they can take them to the brink, whether there game plan sucks or not...

Phoenix had trouble with the Lakers, the Clippers, AND the Mavs. Mavs handled 'em, Lakers were 1 rebound away, and Clippers were one miss away. Suns=most overrated franchise ever.