Author Topic: Is Snoop's new single "Candy" already a underground hit?  (Read 218 times)

kalliweed

Is Snoop's new single "Candy" already a underground hit?
« on: December 07, 2006, 02:16:24 PM »
Just curious..i've seen alot of dudes in miami pumpin the song in there car and its all over youtube video page..iam sure they bangin it in strip clubs already..snoop would not release a video for if it was'nt gettin no buzz around town..
HE NEED TO RELEASE "GET A LIGHT" FOR HIS NEXT SINGLE" HEY HEY!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Is Snoop's new single "Candy" already a underground hit?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 02:21:45 PM »
They are playing Candy on radio stations in San Diego. Not a big fan of the song, though.

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 02:29:23 PM »
Yea it's been getting some spins in SD.

d-nice

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 02:52:06 PM »
They play it alot in Vegas. Especially at Club OPM.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 03:24:20 PM »
Yeah this song has been a club hit since the day it dropped....I heard it in Vegas on the radio back in August. It could be the next major hyphy hit, following Super Hyphy, Tell me when to go, Vans, and Blow the Whistle. I know it's not made for everybody, which is why many people on here seem to hate it...but please believe that it gets great club reaction from the hyphy crowd, and from the regular club crowd. I was playin it at my house parties back in August and September and people kept askin who's song it was.

d-nice

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 03:28:40 PM »
Yeah this song has been a club hit since the day it dropped....I heard it in Vegas on the radio back in August. It could be the next major hyphy hit, following Super Hyphy, Tell me when to go, Vans, and Blow the Whistle. I know it's not made for everybody, which is why many people on here seem to hate it...but please believe that it gets great club reaction from the hyphy crowd, and from the regular club crowd. I was playin it at my house parties back in August and September and people kept askin who's song it was.

Yeah Vegas is more of a Southern Cali type sound in the clubs, I mean we play everything out here, but your Snoops, Dre's and Pac's and Game's get people out on the floor, but lately the hyphy movement has taken off. I was surprised when Candy dropped. It is a unique song like you said you got people just vibing and going dumb at the same time.

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 03:30:14 PM »
this track is just an absolute disaster

Nasty Nem

• 'G'
  • HOV
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006, 04:34:54 PM »
you want em, i got em

and ya don't stop

Quadruple OG

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2006, 05:52:30 PM »
this track is just an absolute disaster

pretty much sums it up

Narrator

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2006, 06:09:01 PM »
I don't like it, but let's consider the circumstances - Hyphy has already established itself as a new trend, so a Hyphy track with E-40 and Snoop is bound to get some rotation.

everlast1986

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2006, 06:16:52 PM »
This has been in roation at the club i go to for months now. All i ever see it being is that. A Club hit.