Author Topic: Meech Wells Finalises "The Takeover" & Gets Drastik (Audio w/ Game, Drastik..)  (Read 379 times)

MEECH WELLS

I APRECIATE THA SUPPORT FROM MY REAL NGGAS! HLLA
NEW WEST HONCHO

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
Pure Ghetto bliss with this WestSide IN A ZONE PRODUCTION SHITT!!!!!!!!!!! Continue supporting the homie Meech Wells & that IN A ZONE CAMP!!! Mad propz to everybody from Dubcnn for your continous support riding with homie Meechie!!! To all who hopped on this thread & continue to support the homies project, get ready cuz its "THA TAKE OVER"........Chuuuch!!!!!!!!!

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
Shit is tight, never heard this.
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

inazone

• 'G'
I APRECIATE THA SUPPORT FROM MY REAL NGGAS! HLLA
dr. jeckyl and mr. wells... you are a myth!

im outta here guys...keep me posted on any new songs ... im still waitin on that young joker take over to drop.

Thegeneral

• Lil Geezy
Cat "The General" in this mo'fucca!! Meech you did it again!!!!  I like what homie had to say...Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Wells!!! Thats dope!!!  Meechy we movin mayne!! The Justo awards out here in NY this week!! You know im reppin for IN A Zone, "The Takeover", and my niggaz THA BOONDOKS!!!  Take notice niggaz...fam gotta sticc together!!! '07 we knoccin niggaz in the head and they disappearin!!! WATCH!!!! THAT NIGGA DRASTIK AINT NO MO'FUCCIN JOKE!!!!

MEECH WELLS

NEW WEST HONCHO

Okka

Dope track, Meech is one of my favorite producers, the beats is always bangin'  8)

MEECH WELLS

Dope track, Meech is one of my favorite producers, the beats is always bangin'  8)
thts tha business my ngga thanks!
NEW WEST HONCHO