Author Topic: believe it or not...Tracy McGrady is having back problems  (Read 559 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: believe it or not...Tracy McGrady is having back problems
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 12:37:22 PM »
Genes really mean a lot. Lol. Ive just thought about how crazy that is. I mean, look at this:

Few people in the world make it as NBA superstars.

Vince and T-Mac did make it, and they are both players who have been seriously hurt by injuries during their careers.

So you got 2 related persons, who both made it as NBA superstars, and at the same time had to battle annoying injuries.

Quite a coincidence.

It's really sad cause I liked them both. At the end of the day not only talent is what makes a great player, but also having a body that isn't too troubled by knee/back issues.  :-\
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2006, 01:16:24 PM »
So you don't find it funny that his back starts hurting all of a sudden when it's time to face Kobe, who is known for shutting players like T-Mac down? I bet you anything that he would still be playing tonight if they were facing the Hornets or Hawks or something.

that is the dumbest fucking thing i have ever heard regarding basketball.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2006, 01:52:48 PM »
So you don't find it funny that his back starts hurting all of a sudden when it's time to face Kobe, who is known for shutting players like T-Mac down? I bet you anything that he would still be playing tonight if they were facing the Hornets or Hawks or something.

that is the dumbest fucking thing i have ever heard regarding basketball.

How so? LMAO. You don't think T-Mac KNOWS he will need to strain his back a whole lot more to play against Kobe? You think players don't take these things into account? Please watch the games before you open your unknowledgeable mouth...PeACe

d-nice

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2006, 02:08:55 PM »
T-Mac is going to be another Larry Johnson with that back. Becoming more and more of a jump shooter. Once you start having back problems you can almost call your career a wrap.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2006, 02:36:22 PM »
Leave it to Clown Boy to turn this in a Kobe thread!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2006, 02:41:48 PM »

I didn't bring up Kobe, it's in the original post, he's missing his long anticipated match-up against Kobe, moron.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2006, 02:47:15 PM »

I didn't bring up Kobe, it's in the original post, he's missing his long anticipated match-up against Kobe, moron.

Oh so he's going against the Los Angeles Kobe's.  OK.  You are a fucking genius.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2006, 03:56:30 PM »

Oh so he's going against the Los Angeles Kobe's.  OK.  You are a fucking genius.

LMAO...You are so dumb. The premier match-up is Kobe vs. T-Mac, they play against eachother because they guard eachother. That was incredibly stupid, man, I feel bad for your pops...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2006, 05:02:07 PM »
oh god tmac's HAD back problems , he's not ducking kobe. that is the dumbest fuckin thing i've ever heard come out of your mouth.

i suppose in 03'-04' tmac was ducking kobe right?
i suppose all last year tmac was ducking kobe right?

while we're at it lets throw grant hill in there too, he's missed a good portion of his career as well because he's not trying to match up against kobe...he's 'afraid' that it might tarnish his image if he gets posterized by him  ::)

kobe must have been ducking all the games he's been missing this season then too?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2006, 10:07:48 PM »
^^Wow, man, you're missing the whole point. Everyone knows T-Mac has been having nagging back problems his whole career, his back has been hurting this whole season too...You think the fact that he would have to strain his back way more against a player like Kobe doesn't play in the back of his head? Seriously, homie, what are you smoking?...If your back hurt and you knew you'd get shut down if you couldn't play 100%, as opposed to facing a different team where you could be at 75% and still put up 25 points, you don't think that makes a difference? Even subconsciously...I'm not saying T-Mac was ducking Kobe for sure, but you'd be insane not to find this coincidence quite ironic...PeACe

Citizen-Y

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2006, 05:21:11 AM »
Thanks for your input Mr. Trolly McTrollalot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2006, 10:13:47 AM »
Thanks for your input Mr. Trolly McTrollalot.

Wow. That was quite hilarious there. Are all your pre-school friends this funny?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2006, 11:00:19 AM »

youre right it might a little more in his head knowing Kobe is on the schedule, i was just saying back problems are what TMAC is known for...

The Best of 3 Worlds