Author Topic: Lil Scrappy - Money in the Banks Remix (featuring...The Game?!)  (Read 232 times)

GangstaBoogy

Lil Scrappy - Money in the Banks Remix (featuring...The Game?!)
« on: December 06, 2006, 11:18:12 PM »
I don't know if this is real, but I doubt it tho...

SUNNY B 187 said;

"After young buck was removed from the remix of lil scrappys money in the bank track some industry folks been saying that the game just recorded a verse for lil scrappys money in the bank track that is going to be given to dj's worldwide to play in about 2-3 weeks...

(according to him, bucks attack on the dj has caused a fallout in the relationship with lil john and scrappy thus ending thier recording relationship with gunit records)."

Legally, can this happen without no reprecussions?

Apparently there is already cross promotion between scrappy and the game?Huh

http://www.lilscrappy.com/game/
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

westkoastanostra

Re: Lil Scrappy - Money in the Banks Remix (featuring...The Game?!)
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 11:47:03 PM »
Game and scrappy made some tight cuts together...so seeing them again on a cut would be nice...

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 05:23:03 PM »
lol this is bs I am pretty sure

why would lil jon and lil scrappy end their relationship with buck because he attacked some dj?

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 05:43:16 PM »

why would lil jon and lil scrappy end their relationship with buck because he attacked some dj?

Wasnt it in Atlanta? Scrappy and Lil Jon are from ATL, the guy could have been a personal friend.

The Maestro

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 08:00:58 PM »

Wasnt it in Atlanta? Scrappy and Lil Jon are from ATL, the guy could have been a personal friend.
bme dj.

i was driving the truck today and i dont listen to radio when im driving my car. anyways money in the bank came on and i liked the version w/o buck. its short and sweet.