Author Topic: Big Snoop Dogg - Thats Tha Shit (Paid The Cost Leftover)  (Read 456 times)

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Big Snoop Dogg - Thats Tha Shit (Paid The Cost Leftover)
« on: December 10, 2006, 03:22:00 AM »
DL

what dvd features this video? i found this on my disk, this shit is bangin, i think fetures beyonce, whut chall think
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 03:24:35 AM by kiepas96 »

k1000

Re: Big Snoop Dogg - Thats Tha Shit (Paid The Cost Leftover)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 03:38:48 AM »
produced by the Neptunes featuring Beyonce (and Pharrell at the end). Was supposed to be Paid da cost 1st single or at least included on Welcome to Tha House Vol.1 but neither of them both. Video is on a DVD called the Doggumentary where u had all the casts from Welcome to Tha House compilation with interviews and stuff.

~Lucien~

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 03:49:19 AM »
snoop dogg feat. jazze pha - ''bigg snoop dogg''
that's what it says on the dvd

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 05:33:17 AM »
dope track

props

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2006, 06:05:48 PM »
jazze pha did the beat and I think Latoiya Williams is doing the hook , jazze pha is also on the song

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2006, 06:16:11 PM »
jazze pha did the beat and I think Latoiya Williams is doing the hook , jazze pha is also on the song
yeah he shouts out Jazze on the track

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2006, 10:17:30 PM »
I remember when this advance first hit the net, probably in May or June of 02, it was sayin "Prod. by Neptunes". However, everything since then said Jazze Pha.

Ummm....it was on whatever DVD came out right around the same time as the Dogghouse All Stars CD...he also had a lil video for that one song that's on that All Stars CD that was prod. by Hi-Tek, "Light that shit up" or somethin.....the one that Nate Dogg ended up makin "I need a bitch" to.

Jakubs

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2006, 10:22:46 PM »
Props! 8)
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

k1000

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2006, 02:57:56 AM »
I remember when this advance first hit the net, probably in May or June of 02, it was sayin "Prod. by Neptunes". However, everything since then said Jazze Pha.

Ummm....it was on whatever DVD came out right around the same time as the Dogghouse All Stars CD...he also had a lil video for that one song that's on that All Stars CD that was prod. by Hi-Tek, "Light that shit up" or somethin.....the one that Nate Dogg ended up makin "I need a bitch" to.

yep. and there was also a vid for Doing it Bigg prod. by Hi-Tek featuring RBX + E-White.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!