Author Topic: Questions for 8Ball and MJG?  (Read 97 times)

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Questions for 8Ball and MJG?
« on: December 11, 2006, 05:09:41 PM »
drop them here.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

everlast1986

Re: Questions for 8Ball and MJG?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 05:55:23 PM »
what did you think of working with DJ Quik and would you guys work with him again?

why didn't you guys ever work with fellow Memphis natives Three 6 Mafia until recently?

how are things at Bad Boy going? are you guys going to spend the rest of your career with them?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 06:24:01 PM »
what did you think of working with DJ Quik and would you guys work with him again?

why didn't you guys ever work with fellow Memphis natives Three 6 Mafia until recently?

how are things at Bad Boy going? are you guys going to spend the rest of your career with them?

there on bad boy now?? what happened to suave house ...i know im probably late lol

soopa-man

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 06:25:10 PM »
? to 8Ball :
 Do you plan on working with T-Mixx any time soon again?
 Youve given Daz from the Dogg Pound's production much praise, like in Murder Dog Magazine, you plan on getting beats from him anytime soon...
 Do you have plans to release another album, with top notch production, with plenty of your dope story telling rhymes like "Lost" again?
 Conisdering your a top five southern lyricist would you release an album with just dope beats and dope rhymes, and no guests or singy hooks? Just for your fans, who wanna hear you rock shit again?

everlast1986

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 06:29:39 PM »

there on bad boy now?? what happened to suave house ...i know im probably late lol

They've been on Bad Boy since like 2001 and released 'Living Legends' on Bad Boy in 2003.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 07:09:02 PM »

They've been on Bad Boy since like 2001 and released 'Living Legends' on Bad Boy in 2003.

wow, i rememebr hearing bout that yeah but still. What happened to suave house tho?

westkoastanostra

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2006, 09:04:48 PM »

They've been on Bad Boy since like 2001 and released 'Living Legends' on Bad Boy in 2004.