Author Topic: Is Bizzy Bone now a muslim??  (Read 664 times)

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
Is Bizzy Bone now a muslim??
« on: December 08, 2006, 05:14:25 AM »
 ???

we all remember the interview at the radio station were bizzy went a lil bit mad, and he praises jesus and god a lot specially on his last albums...

but i just heard new songs from his "new"(don´t know if its official or out now) and he talks a lot about allah and even the prohet muhammed ... check out his new album Evolution Of Elevation ...

all i know is that flesh bone is a muslim, he converted in jail like every black dude in prison  ;)

*wonders when flesh be free*

Citizen-Y

Re: Is Bizzy Bone now a muslim??
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 05:15:43 AM »
If he was a certain poster would have already made this thread.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 05:21:21 AM »
ok, so what up wit bizzy???

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 06:24:06 AM »
well he says he is bryon an he is a slave of allah the master of creation ...

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 09:16:32 AM »
Yes

he is now muslim and says so in some of his newest tracks that were released.

BCG1

• 'G'
  • "Cleveland is the City"
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2006, 09:57:50 AM »
???

I wrote to flesh in late 2004 and he replied to me in feb. of 05' and said he's getting out in 2008.

I hope there's one big Bone reunion album and tour when flesh is free.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2006, 10:39:33 AM »
???

I wrote to flesh in late 2004 and he replied to me in feb. of 05' and said he's getting out in 2008.

I hope there's one big Bone reunion album and tour when flesh is free.

I Hope that too ! we all hope a reunion with bizzy and flesh !

No matter what you follow he still believes in God ! I love Bizzy
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2006, 11:50:23 AM »
i dont know what happen to bizzy  :-\

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2006, 04:06:09 PM »
by the way ... hes album is very solid

if u lyke the bone style...

Diabolical

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2006, 04:20:14 PM »
Bryan's new favourite rapper

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2006, 05:17:27 PM »
i pm'd bryan the link to this thread informing him. we shall hear from him soon professing his love for bizzys incredible flow and wordplay

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2006, 06:39:22 PM »
Bizzy fell the fuck off.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2006, 11:00:25 PM »
All praise is to Allah, he is the changer of the hearts.  He can take a heart that has grown hard as a rock and from the rock gushes forth spring water, pure.

Bone was my favorite group back in the day, my friends and I used to play Bone everywhere we went around the summer and fall of 95.  Anyway, they were always a unique crew, they have always been under rated, because whenever people talk about hip-hop history and classic albums and crews, their names and songs don't usually get mentioned (except sometimes "Crossroads" gets mentioned because of how long it held down #1 on the Billboard).

Anyway, I heard about Flesh from back in 2002 they had an album where they asked Flesh what he was doing in prison and he said he was busy studying Islam.  Now Bizzie has found Allah.  I ask Allah to use them and their music as a means of giudance to others, hip-hop is the voice of the youth and the generation; and the hip-hop nation is going to be the next segment of society to enter Islam in droves.  It's the future. 

Islam is the truth, because it is the only religion that is not about a person, place, time, or an object, but it is centered around the creation worshipping only the Creator.  The creation is proof of the Creator, and Islam is the true way of life.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 11:02:14 PM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2006, 03:24:53 AM »
^ LOL
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

The Connection

• Lil Geezy
  • Who doesn't ?
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2006, 08:35:06 AM »
All praise is to Allah, he is the changer of the hearts.  He can take a heart that has grown hard as a rock and from the rock gushes forth spring water, pure.

Bone was my favorite group back in the day, my friends and I used to play Bone everywhere we went around the summer and fall of 95.  Anyway, they were always a unique crew, they have always been under rated, because whenever people talk about hip-hop history and classic albums and crews, their names and songs don't usually get mentioned (except sometimes "Crossroads" gets mentioned because of how long it held down #1 on the Billboard).

Anyway, I heard about Flesh from back in 2002 they had an album where they asked Flesh what he was doing in prison and he said he was busy studying Islam.  Now Bizzie has found Allah.  I ask Allah to use them and their music as a means of giudance to others, hip-hop is the voice of the youth and the generation; and the hip-hop nation is going to be the next segment of society to enter Islam in droves.  It's the future. 

Islam is the truth, because it is the only religion that is not about a person, place, time, or an object, but it is centered around the creation worshipping only the Creator.  The creation is proof of the Creator, and Islam is the true way of life.

And now in eglish ?