Author Topic: Rangers vs Celtic on Sunday  (Read 104 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Rangers vs Celtic on Sunday
« on: December 16, 2006, 10:58:28 AM »
C'MON THE HOOPS!

I'm going for a 3-1 Celtic win.
NO MORE WAR

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: Rangers vs Celtic on Sunday
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 01:52:47 PM »
For some reason im worried about this game. 2 - 1 Celtic il go for.

The Maestro

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 02:21:26 AM »
LOL this is a quote from another forum and imo it sums up this game pretty well.

"Who cares if we are 16 points clear, who cares if they cant catch us, who cares if they are pish and who gives a fuck what anybody says. Celtic better go out the morra with the intention to bury these dirty manky inbred orange bastards and they better do it in style. None of this be happy with a draw pish, get fucking stuck intae the bastards from start to fucking finish and demolish the bastards!

I fucking hate the huns, arseholes one and all!"

:D

The Maestro

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 06:25:09 AM »
1 - 1.

That will do i suppose. LOL at Rangers celebrating like they won the league after the goal. Though in all honesty Celtic were asking for it the second half. Still, 16 points and the League is still wrapped up by Christmas.

The Maestro

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 02:01:26 AM »
Gutted that we never won that game

Damn that Boruc - he had a good game and what a save from Kalle Svensson  :o

Just where has the fight and passion that we showed been all season  ??? earlier in the season we would have fell apart after going 1 down

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2006, 04:37:28 AM »
rangers played better that expected, but they are still not good enough!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2006, 05:12:13 AM »
The Lennon penalty incident just before half-time:

If that goes in, game over.

But as it turns out, it came back to haunt us just like I thought it would.

However in saying that, Rangers outplayed us in both halves and did deserve to win.

I must tho point out that Kenny Clark had an absolute shocker.  Putting aside the Lennon penalty claim, he booked McGeady for a challenge on Hutton even tho Hutton had stamped on McGeady in the first minute (which Clark missed).  Then within 5 minutes Stevie Smith made a challenge just as bad on Kenny Miller on the other side of the pitch. Booking?  Nope.

Adam's challenge on Naylor?  Two feet right thru him, Naylor was fucked for like 10 minutes.  You could see blood coming thru his sock on the TV replays.

Towards the end McGeady shouting at the ref and Ferguson pushes him away right under the ref's nose?

And apart from that he just made a lot of decisions against Celtic for niggling fouls and handballs, etc from Rangers which allowed the game to flow (playing right into Rangers hands).  Obviously Celtic were looking for a bit of relief from the Rangers pressure and Kenny Clark's performance and decisions did not help one bit.

It's at times like this you actually wish Stuart Dougal wasn't retired.  :-X

I know any late goal to rescue points is worthy of celebration but if it was me I woulda been picking the ball outta the net and trying to get kick-off quickly rather than celebrating like it's the best result in the club's history.  I mean celebrating dropping 2 points at home and getting leap-forgged for 2nd place?  I wouldn't be overjoyed at that.  Perhaps they knew the Champions were in town?  :D
NO MORE WAR

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2006, 06:13:40 AM »
Stuart Dougall is still a referee, he was in charge of our game against Falkirk 2 weeks ago, I'm sure that you mean Hugh Dallas

Yeah i'll admit that the Lennon one was a stonewaller and couldn't believe that he got that wrong

I'll agree that Clark had a poor game, but it was on both sides there was no way that he was favouring ourselves.  Stephen Pearson could have been sent off for his tackle on Ferguson, i'll watch the game again and see if I thought that Clark favoured one team over an other

I think that the celebrations for the goal were out of sheer relief of scoring an equaliser in the 88th minute when it looked like we were going to lose after dominating the game and with the chances that we had created - still can't believe Fergusons miss in the first half or Boruc's saves from Novo & Svensson

We could actually have clinched the game after the equaliser with chances falling to both Prso & Sebo and really poor finishing on both parts stopped us taking the 3 points after Hemdani's goal

Definately a game of 2 goalkeepers, your keeper had a great game and ours flapped at the ball in from Naylor which led to your opening goal.  How times have changed with regards to goalkeepers in old firm games lol

We can take a boost out of this and if we had been playing like this all season then the lead would not IMO be 16 points

I'm just looking forward to next season  :P (even though we won't have Dado Prso :() and hope that this is the start of good times under PLG

TNB

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2006, 02:36:26 PM »
Spot on TheDeli.