Author Topic: Happy Birthday To Me!  (Read 216 times)

Jakubs

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2006, 11:02:31 AM »
Props to everyone else for the shout outs! It looks like the plan is to put some lights on the house, cut down a tree and grab some grub. I'm going to Chicago Fire in Folsom for dinner, Chicago-style pizza with all ingredients bought from Chicago, man I love that place. Then it's off to the bars to get drunk! I need to stay alert or my girlfriend won't be happy when we get home, if you know what I mean.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Jakubs

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2006, 11:35:18 PM »
I had a good time at the bars last night. Thanks again to everyone that wished me happy birthday. By the way, my girl hooked it up with the music. A quick rundown on what she got me:

2Pac - Pac's Life
The Game - Doctor's Advocate (CD/DVD)
Jay-Z - Kingdom Come (2 copies, one with the bonus disc, the other with the bonus DVD, this also came with 9th Wonder's Black Is Back remix of The Black Album)
Snoop Dogg - Tha Blue Carpet Treatment (2 copies, Best Buy edition and Target edition)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 03:29:30 PM by Da Bears »
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Chief

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2006, 07:13:19 AM »
Happy birthday man, hope you make the best of it  8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2006, 11:46:13 AM »
I had a good time at the bars last night. Thanks again to everyone that wish me happy birthday. By the way, my girl hooked it up with the music. A quick rundown on what she got me:

2Pac - Pac's Life
Jay-Z - Kingdom Come (2 copies, one with the bonus disc, the other with the bonus DVD, this also came with 9th Wonder's Black Is Back remix of The Black Album)
Snoop Dogg - Tha Blue Carpet Treatment (2 copies, Best Buy edition and Target edition)

Damn!

Jakubs

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2006, 03:31:09 PM »
I had a good time at the bars last night. Thanks again to everyone that wish me happy birthday. By the way, my girl hooked it up with the music. A quick rundown on what she got me:

2Pac - Pac's Life

Damn!

Tell me about it. To top it off my mom got me a $100 gift card to Best Buy. Not sure what I want to get yet, but I'm leaning toward Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor and Ice Cube - Laugh Now, Cry Later re-release with the bonus DVD.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2006, 03:40:34 PM »

2Pac - Pac's Life

Damn!

Tell me about it. To top it off my mom got me a $100 gift card to Best Buy. Not sure what I want to get yet, but I'm leaning toward Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor and Ice Cube - Laugh Now, Cry Later re-release with the bonus DVD.
LOL. Holy shit!

You got yo' ladies on lock or what?

Jakubs

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2006, 12:01:13 AM »

2Pac - Pac's Life

Damn!

LOL. Holy shit!

Nah man. My girl is great and will do anything for me. As for my mom, ever since my dad passed she's been there for everything, always giving everything she can, and I love her for that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2006, 12:35:40 AM »
I'll take 24 shots of this Patron for,  ya brotha....I'll probably passout in my own vomit by the 8th one though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2006, 11:53:46 AM »

2Pac - Pac's Life

Damn!

LOL. Holy shit!

Nah man. My girl is great and will do anything for me. As for my mom, ever since my dad passed she's been there for everything, always giving everything she can, and I love her for that.

That's whats up.