Author Topic: Wanna talk to a west coast vet/ bay area legend?  (Read 147 times)

dameons

Wanna talk to a west coast vet/ bay area legend?
« on: December 13, 2006, 11:02:46 PM »
RBL Posse's Black C always responds to my phone calls and my e-mails, ALWAYS. The nicest guy in the biz

www.myspace.com/blackc_rbl
or go to - rbl posse official myspace page.

OVERSEER- E-MAIL HIM AND SET UP AN INTERVIEW FOR HIS UPCOMING SOLO ALBUM..THE NICEST GUY WHO HAS PLENTY TO SAY ABOUT THE 2 MEMBERS OF HIS GROUP THAT HE HAS LOST...( I ALREADY TOLD HIM ABOUT YOU)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Wanna talk to a west coast vet/ bay area legend?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 11:07:29 PM »
RBL Posse's Black C always responds to my phone calls and my e-mails, ALWAYS. The nicest guy in the biz

www.myspace.com/blackc_rbl
or go to - rbl posse official myspace page.

OVERSEER- E-MAIL HIM AND SET UP AN INTERVIEW FOR HIS UPCOMING SOLO ALBUM..THE NICEST GUY WHO HAS PLENTY TO SAY ABOUT THE 2 MEMBERS OF HIS GROUP THAT HE HAS LOST...( I ALREADY TOLD HIM ABOUT YOU)

yea, set the shit up! we need to hear from Black C!   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 01:09:00 AM »
for reals do this shit! i've never heard dudes thoughts about his two fallen soldiers or more details about him and how he got started...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 10:48:09 AM »
Good to hear about someone taking the time to chat to there fans.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2006, 11:16:39 AM »
Good lookin, RBL is a legendary group and Black C is most def and pioneer in the game.
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"