Author Topic: "Lamar Odom will be lucky to be playing in January"  (Read 1060 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: "Lamar Odom will be lucky to be playing in January"
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2006, 10:17:51 AM »
And I just acquired him on my fantasy team too.
Thanks for Billups and Bogut. ;D

I think it's time for Vlad Rad and Turiaf to step up now. Vlad can't flourish without minutes, and any playing time Turiaf gets can only help his improvemnt.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2006, 10:31:02 AM »
And I just acquired him on my fantasy team too.
Thanks for Billups and Bogut. ;D

I think it's time for Vlad Rad and Turiaf to step up now. Vlad can't flourish without minutes, and any playing time Turiaf gets can only help his improvemnt.

I ain't trippin, still NUMBER 1. 8)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2006, 02:25:36 PM »
Turiaf should start...We're going to be allowing 30 points in the 1st quarter every game if Vlad or Cook Start.

we did pretty well without him... we're a deep team so I'm pretty sure others players will step it up

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2006, 03:50:07 PM »
Turiaf should start...We're going to be allowing 30 points in the 1st quarter every game if Vlad or Cook Start.

we did pretty well without him... we're a deep team so I'm pretty sure others players will step it up

Vlad's been playing decent defense this year, and Cook has improved as well...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2006, 01:34:11 PM »
I think this would have hurt the Lakers alot more the last few years, because the Lakers are much deeper now..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2006, 02:49:37 PM »
it still hurts them alot because they're a top seed. IMO they would have molested the mavs with odom on the floor.  but his injury isn't that serious, i had that injury in highschool and i was still playing everyday at lunch and in practice, i couldn't go out ther and bang hard but within 2 and a half weeks i was cool again. he'll be back mid janurary, with that training staff they have in LA

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2006, 06:28:35 PM »
it still hurts them alot because they're a top seed. IMO they would have molested the mavs with odom on the floor.  but his injury isn't that serious, i had that injury in highschool and i was still playing everyday at lunch and in practice, i couldn't go out ther and bang hard but within 2 and a half weeks i was cool again. he'll be back mid janurary, with that training staff they have in LA

LOL@thinking it's the same injury...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2006, 08:22:18 PM »

i know you have a secret crush on me , but there's no need to follow me  around in all my posts that have nothing to do with you. quit getting jelous man i told you i'm not into guys, i'm sorry.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2006, 08:42:49 PM »

i know you have a secret crush on me , but there's no need to follow me  around in all my posts that have nothing to do with you. quit getting jelous man i told you i'm not into guys, i'm sorry.

You're just a pathetic pathalogical liar, I'll never look at you the same again..."I had the same injury"...LMAO. They don't even know what the injury is yet, and if it's gunna take a month to heal, it means he can't play with it every day like you were magically able to. ::)

bigo8160

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2006, 11:26:33 PM »
its a sprained mcl right
those things take time to heal
they must not rush this because this tends to
get re-injured very easily if not 100%
yeah so dont get your hopes up for january

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2006, 12:24:50 AM »

You're just a pathetic pathalogical liar, I'll never look at you the same again..."I had the same injury"...LMAO. They don't even know what the injury is yet, and if it's gunna take a month to heal, it means he can't play with it every day like you were magically able to. ::)

it's an mcl sprain, a typical sports injury goofus...depending on the severity (levels 1, 2, 3)  certain proceedures may be necesary, if it's a level 3 then they have to do surgery, but i'm not hearing anything about surgery so i'm assuming it's at worse a level 2. which is what i had, and of corse they're not going to play him because he's a multimillion dollar investment and if you reinjure that area in the slightest it can result in a tear which will sideline him even farther.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2006, 11:09:26 AM »

it's an mcl sprain, a typical sports injury goofus...depending on the severity (levels 1, 2, 3)  certain proceedures may be necesary, if it's a level 3 then they have to do surgery, but i'm not hearing anything about surgery so i'm assuming it's at worse a level 2. which is what i had, and of corse they're not going to play him because he's a multimillion dollar investment and if you reinjure that area in the slightest it can result in a tear which will sideline him even farther.

I GUARANTEE you never had Odom's injury, liar..."I played every day on it!"... LMAO.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2006, 11:46:52 AM »
ok doctor herschel

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2006, 12:34:09 PM »
Nothing like being able to play basketball with Lamar's injury while bumping the green "Doggystyle" CD, eh? :D

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2006, 12:38:42 PM »
The mod needs to step in and lock these topics turned into e-battles!