Author Topic: "Lamar Odom will be lucky to be playing in January"  (Read 1064 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: "Lamar Odom will be lucky to be playing in January"
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2006, 12:42:28 PM »
^^This topic deserves to stay open in case we want to discuss Lamar's injury and its progression. ::)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2006, 12:45:36 PM »
LOL Oh god...yeah because it's impossible to start a new topic eh?  Just keep on rolling your eyes lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2006, 12:47:54 PM »
Why start a new topic when we have this one? Quit acting like a touchy little bitch, nothing warrants a locking of this topic...PeACe

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2006, 12:51:32 PM »
Why start a new topic when we have this one? Quit acting like a touchy little bitch, nothing warrants a locking of this topic...PeACe

What the fuck are you insulting me for? Don't you claim to be Mr. Peaceful poster?  Act like it. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2006, 01:04:42 PM »

What the fuck are you insulting me for? Don't you claim to be Mr. Peaceful poster?  Act like it. 

I'm honestly not trying to insult you, I just think you're acting touchy and sensitive...Stop tryna' make me mad for no reason...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2006, 02:14:16 PM »

I'm honestly not trying to insult you, I just think you're acting touchy and sensitive...Stop tryna' make me mad for no reason...PeACe

lol @ getting mad over internet fights
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2006, 03:33:02 PM »
LOL at People always starting there conversations off with LOL

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2006, 02:47:51 AM »
Nothing like being able to play basketball with Lamar's injury while bumping the green "Doggystyle" CD, eh? :D

good times good times

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2006, 09:31:49 AM »

I never said I got mad, I said he was TRYING to get me mad by implying I wasn't a good mod for not locking this thread...Use common sense...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2006, 09:34:26 AM »
Anyways, I have a feeling this injury will turn out in good for the Lakers. Anyone see last nights game?...Learning how to play without a top player is always a great accomplishment...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2006, 11:00:36 AM »
Anyways, I have a feeling this injury will turn out in good for the Lakers. Anyone see last nights game?...Learning how to play without a top player is always a great accomplishment...PeACe

very impressive how they stormed all the way back and still won by 11. Kobe is so great, i am glad hes on my fantasy team  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2006, 03:26:51 PM »

I never said I got mad, I said he was TRYING to get me mad by implying I wasn't a good mod for not locking this thread...Use common sense...PeACe

Believe what you want to believe, I have no reason to try to get you mad. You swear I care about what you do here lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2006, 04:43:14 PM »

very impressive how they stormed all the way back and still won by 11. Kobe is so great, i am glad hes on my fantasy team  ;D

Word...In the first half I was like, "fuck! why did we have to come to this game?"...Lakers were down by what, 21 at one point? Everyone thought it was a blowout for sure... Then in the second half, you could see Kobe wanted this game and he would do whatever it takes to win it, no matter how rusty most of the team started...Ended up being one of the of the best regular season games I've ever been to...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2006, 10:28:18 PM »

Word...In the first half I was like, "fuck! why did we have to come to this game?"...Lakers were down by what, 21 at one point? Everyone thought it was a blowout for sure... Then in the second half, you could see Kobe wanted this game and he would do whatever it takes to win it, no matter how rusty most of the team started...Ended up being one of the of the best regular season games I've ever been to...PeACe

im not a lakers fan, but i love watching Kobe, how could anyone not like someone with his greatness...Its like not liking MJ or Magic..Or Rice or somebody of that stature..They are the hardest workers and thats why they are great, how anyone hates on that, like the Lakers or not is beyond me  ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2006, 10:32:20 PM »

I know how that is last year the ONLY niners game i went to LAST year they got killed and i drove 3 hrs to see it  :-\
Youre lucky the Lakers game, being at games when youre team makes a huge run is probably even better then seeing them dominate all game, becuz it seems so much more exciting..

The Best of 3 Worlds