Author Topic: "Lamar Odom will be lucky to be playing in January"  (Read 1061 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: "Lamar Odom will be lucky to be playing in January"
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2006, 10:39:09 PM »
^^Word...I drove to Phoenix last year to see the Lakers lose. :-\

As for Odom's injury, it's officially listed as 4-8 weeks, which means we might not even see him back until mid to late February! :-X

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2006, 10:47:30 PM »

As for Odom's injury, it's officially listed as 4-8 weeks, which means we might not even see him back until mid to late February! :-X

time to see what the Lakers Really got..This should make them better in the long run..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2006, 10:43:30 AM »

time to see what the Lakers Really got..This should make them better in the long run..

2-1 without him, all against contending teams...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2006, 04:17:17 PM »

2-1 without him, all against contending teams...

lets check back right before hes ready to come back and see what there record was...I think it will be fine especially if Luke keeps shooting almost 60 percent from threes..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2006, 05:49:02 PM »
What the fuck is up with Walton anyway? He's playing like if he's a man on a mission. M.I.P. for sure.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2006, 06:25:32 PM »
What the fuck is up with Walton anyway? He's playing like if he's a man on a mission. M.I.P. for sure.

Hopefully he's not just doing this because it's a contract year (ex: Bonzi Wells).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2006, 08:41:48 PM »

Not for sure
Kevin Martin has just as good a chance...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2006, 08:43:37 PM »

Not for sure
Kevin Martin has just as good a chance...

if it was TODAY, it would be Martin FOR SURE

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2006, 09:06:46 PM »
^^Kevin Martin LESS than doubled his averages and is shooting close to the same percentages.

Luke Walton MORE than doubled his averages and is shooting a MUCH higher percentage in every category...

Luke>Kevin for MIP...PeACe

wcsoldier

« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2006, 09:50:26 PM »

Hopefully he's not just doing this because it's a contract year (ex: Bonzi Wells).
I think Luke is Way more clever than Bonzi, he wouldn't do that... he worked very hard the summer, that's it

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2006, 12:26:06 AM »
bonzi wells=fat turd
luke walton=bill walton's son....if you know you're basketball then you'll know what i'm hinting at

that's all i got to say about this contract year stuff

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2006, 01:25:42 PM »
^^Kevin Martin LESS than doubled his averages and is shooting close to the same percentages.

Luke Walton MORE than doubled his averages and is shooting a MUCH higher percentage in every category...

Kevin Martin avg 10 pts per game last year and is AVG 21 as a starter this year, HOWS THAT HALF???
His Shooting percentage is close as last year. But the Kings showed how much they struggle without him last night at home..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2006, 01:50:22 PM »

Kevin Martin avg 10 pts per game last year and is AVG 21 as a starter this year, HOWS THAT HALF???
His Shooting percentage is close as last year. But the Kings showed how much they struggle without him last night at home..

Kevin Martin averaged 10.8 PPG last year...10.8 X 2 = 21.6...21.3, his current average, LESS than doubles 10.8. Make sense yet? LOL.

Luke Walton averaged 5 PPG last year...This year 12.8 = MORE than double. Shot 41% FG last year, 51% FG this year. 32% 3FG last year, 51% 3FG this year. 2.3 assists last year, 4.3 assists this year. 0.6 steals last year, 1.1 steals this year, and so on...With Kevin Martin, I think it's more about him growing as a player than improvement...Luke Walton = Current MIP...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2006, 01:53:26 PM »

Kevin Martin averaged 10.8 PPG last year...10.8 X 2 = 21.6...21.3, his current average, LESS than doubles 10.8. Make sense yet? LOL.

Luke Walton averaged 5 PPG last year...This year 12.8 = MORE than double. Shot 41% FG last year, 51% FG this year. 32% 3FG last year, 51% 3FG this year. 2.3 assists last year, 4.3 assists this year. 0.6 steals last year, 1.1 steals this year, and so on...With Kevin Martin, I think it's more about him growing as a player than improvement...Luke Walton = Current MIP...PeACe

oh u got me barely on that one ;)
Yeah thats real, hes really just getting a chance to PLAY now...Where was Luke is really just playing a whoile lot better...
But hey anytime you go from 11 a game to 21 thats very impressive and it will still put him in the running for most imprved because, thats how the NBA is...

The Best of 3 Worlds