Author Topic: Pacers close to a deal for Iverson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 473 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Pacers close to a deal for Iverson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2006, 11:12:06 AM »
Im sorry NIK but if we get AI w/out trading Jermaine, Harrington, or Granger  we are gona be a force in the weak East.

exactly...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2006, 11:18:17 AM »
Im sorry NIK but if we get AI w/out trading Jermaine, Harrington, or Granger  we are gona be a force in the weak East.

That's because you don't get the fact that you'd be left with no shooting guard to rely on, leaving you with a huge gap to fill in the roster...Imagime the roster you posted vs. the Suns...NO WAY that team would be able to keep up with the pace. Your best bet is keeping Stephen Jackson and trading away Tinsley, Foster, and a pick.

PG Allen Iverson
SG Stephen Jackson
SF Danny Granger
PF Al Harrington
C Jermaine O'Neal

^^That's seriously Indiana's best bet.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2006, 11:23:57 AM »
^I agree w/ that, but I really dont want to give up Foster, pound for pound he is the best rebounder in the NBA.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2006, 11:54:15 AM »
but I really dont want to give up Foster, pound for pound he is the best rebounder in the NBA.

Dude, are you fucking kidding me? LMAO! Best rebounder in the NBA?! Homie, come on, I know you know better than that. It's cool that you'd like to keep him, but if I'm the Pacers, I'm giving him up in half a heartbeat if I could get Iverson in return...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2006, 12:31:19 PM »
Having Iverson & Jermaine O'Neal isn't an upgrade? Lol die.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2006, 12:49:52 PM »

Do you understand basketball? Can you comprehend what I said? Even Spice, the Pacers fan, agreed with me...I think your mind is way too simple for real basketball discussion. IVERSON AND J. O'NEAL TOGETHER? OH MAN! CHAMPIONS!!!...LOL@this idiot doesn't understand shit about basketball, another one who just follows the individual players and has no understanding of a system, team game, balanced roster, etc. :grumpy:

That's why you're not a Laker fan, cuz you're too simple minded to be..."OH MAN, WE DIDNT ADD ANOTHER SUPERSTAR THIS YEAR! WE DIDNT IMPROVE!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE DALLAS WIN IT ALL!!!"...Baby G, you're hilarious. :laugh:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2006, 01:37:55 PM »

Do you understand basketball? Can you comprehend what I said? Even Spice, the Pacers fan, agreed with me...I think your mind is way too simple for real basketball discussion. IVERSON AND J. O'NEAL TOGETHER? OH MAN! CHAMPIONS!!!...LOL@this idiot doesn't understand shit about basketball, another one who just follows the individual players and has no understanding of a system, team game, balanced roster, etc. :grumpy:

That's why you're not a Laker fan, cuz you're too simple minded to be..."OH MAN, WE DIDNT ADD ANOTHER SUPERSTAR THIS YEAR! WE DIDNT IMPROVE!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE DALLAS WIN IT ALL!!!"...Baby G, you're hilarious. :laugh:

Lol whatever you say loser. I doubt Indiana is concerned about giving up hothead Jackson and injury prone Tinsley if they're getting A.I. It's not the fact that he's a superstar, it's the fact that he's an unstopable scorer being placed on a team with one of the best big men in the league and they're playing in the East where almost every team has a losing record.

Ps: Iverson is a pg but was once an undersized sg, so that's STILL an upgrade bitch.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2006, 04:03:17 PM »

Lol whatever you say loser. I doubt Indiana is concerned about giving up hothead Jackson and injury prone Tinsley if they're getting A.I. It's not the fact that he's a superstar, it's the fact that he's an unstopable scorer being placed on a team with one of the best big men in the league and they're playing in the East where almost every team has a losing record.

Ps: Iverson is a pg but was once an undersized sg, so that's STILL an upgrade bitch.

I wasn't saying that Indiana wouldn't do it, dickhead, I was saying that they'd better fill in the shooting guard position if they do, cause they'd be in no position to win with the oversized tweener line-up Spice posted...God damn, you're stupider than I thought. :-\

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2006, 09:10:20 PM »
i would want to see Iverson with KG or in Sac-Town
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

herpes

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2006, 10:26:43 PM »
word is going around that by the mouring it will be announced AI to the Twolves.

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2006, 12:18:04 AM »
word is going around that by the mouring it will be announced AI to the Twolves.

where u hear that at?...and for who?
- kemp>mj

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2006, 12:23:17 AM »
that would be a STEAL for the wolves if they got AI, who do they got that can equal iverson? they better give up their first round draft pick for the next 5 years

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2006, 12:38:41 AM »
that would be a STEAL for the wolves if they got AI, who do they got that can equal iverson? they better give up their first round draft pick for the next 5 years

like they did for joe smith, lol...but sixers wanted foye, i no that, id be happy if they got him...but i dont think the wolves have a bunch of poicks to give us...maybe theres a third party involved, i dunno, ive been so fucking anxious to see where he goes...
- kemp>mj

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2006, 12:51:00 AM »
good lord please not to the wolves... we've got enough contenders in the west  >:(
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2006, 01:56:27 AM »
Keep AI in the east so at least there can be some "balance" with the playoff seedings.