Author Topic: G Unit haters rejoice!  (Read 420 times)

MIAMI4LIFE

Re: G Unit haters rejoice!
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2006, 01:24:38 PM »
Until 50 releases his album and flops I wouldn't say Gunit is over...and I don't xpect him to do past numbers, only TI and Jay-z released albums that hit plat this year so If 50 sells between 2-3 million I would consider it a sucess in this generation...

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2006, 05:50:03 PM »
who gives a fuck about sales... the point is the quality of their music is falling off...

exactly...if they actually tried to put some effort into their records instead of making the same type of songs all the time then people might still buy their records...and of course they are flopping, their sales are getting worse with every new release...i dunno how the fuck you can't see this unless your blind.

what does mobb deep have to do with g unit?

??? mobb deep is on gunit records...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2006, 06:52:05 PM »
who gives a fuck about sales... the point is the quality of their music is falling off...

exactly...if they actually tried to put some effort into their records instead of making the same type of songs all the time then people might still buy their records...and of course they are flopping, their sales are getting worse with every new release...i dunno how the fuck you can't see this unless your blind.[/b]

what does mobb deep have to do with g unit?

??? mobb deep is on gunit records...

Banks second album is way better than his 1st one. The rest havent released their second albums yet (except 50) so your theory doesnt make sense.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2006, 07:47:11 PM »
Lil Scrappys album is gonna flop.  Banks and Mobb Deep can't even sell gold.   M.O.P. is missing in action.  Young Buck is the dopest one out of the crew, but he's gonna flop too.  This is karma coming back to bite 50 Cent in the ass for all that shit he was talkng about other rappers not selling records.

Hey well at least they have made more money at this point then you will ever. I'd like to see u, better yet anyone on this site to come out and sell even 1/8 of what Banks does.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2006, 08:37:36 PM »
"Banks second album is way better than his 1st one. The rest havent released their second albums yet (except 50) so your theory doesnt make sense."

can you explain exactly how the fuck his 2nd album is better then his first? theres way too many fillers on the 2nd album...1st had some dope songs like warrior pt1 & 2, southside story, and some others...

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2006, 02:18:48 AM »
Lil Scrappys album is gonna flop.  Banks and Mobb Deep can't even sell gold.   M.O.P. is missing in action.  Young Buck is the dopest one out of the crew, but he's gonna flop too.  This is karma coming back to bite 50 Cent in the ass for all that shit he was talkng about other rappers not selling records.

Hey well at least they have made more money at this point then you will ever. I'd like to see u, better yet anyone on this site to come out and sell even 1/8 of what Banks does.

Lol, if that's the point of this shit, we might as well shut down the forum right now

kemizt

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2006, 03:56:47 AM »
"Banks second album is way better than his 1st one. The rest havent released their second albums yet (except 50) so your theory doesnt make sense."

can you explain exactly how the fuck his 2nd album is better then his first? theres way too many fillers on the 2nd album...1st had some dope songs like warrior pt1 & 2, southside story, and some others...

His 1st album tried to appeal to the mainstream too much, some really weak commercial aka universal cuts.

2nd is all about Banks, hes got his typical dark, NY vibe on it. Same with Obies 1st and 2nd LP.