Author Topic: New Chino Video(talks for seconds and then his westcoast track plays)NOT VATO  (Read 621 times)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Don't nobody give a fuck who he respects, don't talk about no black people period(if they work hard or not they still my people! And if he can speak on dumb niggas, why is it racist for me to call him a dumb ass wet bacc? He a dumb ass, and fool I know who Wicked Minds are and they ain't no where near famous, lmao! Nobody maybe two or three eses in South and East L.A bump his shit but that's it, cuz is a nobody! And quit promoting racism/beef you fucking hate monger!

Chino didnt say nothin about black people until snoop started talking about "Vatos"  The one thing i dont get in snoop song is where he says "and i hear my enemies going" and then the hook comes on.  And not just that but that accent that they used.
Imagine if a mexican rapper made a song called "nigga"  and started making fun of black peoples accent.  that wouldnt be right.

And how can you say wicked minds is nobodys if you and me have heard of them.  I aint saying they are famous like g uint or game but they are famous.

You can pick up his cds at BestBuy (and they dont just sell anybodys cd) and thats when you know hes famous.  he aint a nobody selling his cd's at swapmeets.  They have his cd's in any regular stores. His music aint hard to find.

Man, what you are saying is so illogical and you are just repeating what that retard Chino said! All I know is if Chino called me a nigga in my face, there would be problems, one of us would get fucked up coz I ain't bout to let no hood rat disrespect me. What blacks do is our business, we don't wanna be called "nigga" by nobody else, respect that! If he was offended by Snoop, diss Snoop, don't diss all blacks(who don't work hard), what kinda bull shit is that?

Why the fuck is he worried about words that we use anyways? Vato cannot be compared in no way to Nigga, no comparison, Nigga/er was used to degrade us, we simply took it back and used it among our selves to take power away from it, doesn't mean Mexicans should walk around sayin it all day, ya'll were never called Nigga! We own that word folx and can do what we want with it, If Chino want problems tell his scary ass to leave L.A and say that shit somewhere else, anywhere else where it ain't 80% Mexicans, he's a coward and I'd slap the shit out of him if he called me a nigga to my face. See, in the Bay we don't got no problems like that. He come  up here bringing that racist gang banging shit with him, he will get dealt with fast, by either Nortenos who got love for blacks, or blacks themselves.. This type of shit makes me wish that the Bay was a little bit closer to L.A, we wouldn't be having these racial ass issues, more peeps would get checked for the dumb shit they do. He said on youtube that he's gonna go to Snoop's concerts and shit, since you're his official spokesperson you must know him. Tell that nigga to wait until Snoop comes to Oakland-San Francisco, I'll make sure I come too.  We gotta put an end to this racist shit against blacks cuz, I ain't havin it!

- Young B, Oakland, CA!
I see that your angry fool but your acting like a bitch!! Grab your lil balls and just shut the fuck up!! Your crying too much bitch!! You acting like he dissed you!! Fucken pendejo!! You aint gonna do shit!! Shit!! Nothing!! Even if Chino was in your face!! Just drop that shit fool!! Use your brain, fucken lame!! Stop talking out of your ass!! Its easy to talk shit behind the forum!! Especially when your on the otherside of cali!! Nortenos!! Ha hA I see that you aint got no idea!! You should just shut the fuck up!! I aint taking no sides, but that fool never dissed blacks for no reason! You taking this shit to the heart!! He has a problem with snoop and B-real!! B-real aint even black, so you cant say that its only on black!! Just stop your drama!!
he's not lying mexicans in southern cali act like they running some shit step out side cali and see if its the same cali is over populated with mexicans it's like 70% mexican i  see these mexicans saying in the sur mexicans beat up blacks we run them no shit smart guy look how meny mexicans are in cali look how meny mexican gangs are in cali and look and the number of black people living in cali huge difference  ::) outside of cali mexicans aint running nothing and i dont know why you guys are so proud of running the jails thats nothing to be proud of  cali is mexico thats mexican land you should run it yet you dont let me guess black people are the ones putting up that big ass fence's to keep you guys out of your own lands right ? :-\ but you guys worrying about snoop dogg a rapper. what is the world coming too
You still bitchin!! Who said we was proud bitch!! You shoud just shut the fuck up! You worser than a bitch!  You have no idea what mexicans run idiot! Its not just cali! But Who Cares! if you dont like cali then get the fuck out faget!! Hate fagets that argue bout something they dont      know shit about!!

worser
fagets

please go back to school and learn how to spell before calling anybody an idiot get that dumbass.
Serio!! So you at teacher now!! Just cause i misspelled words!! Ha Ha! Is that your comeback? You a child fool!! Get the fuck out the forum pendejo!! You think you a street thug and you telling me about grammar? get the fuck out of here!!! Next time i will use the spell check faget!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Don't nobody give a fuck who he respects, don't talk about no black people period(if they work hard or not they still my people! And if he can speak on dumb niggas, why is it racist for me to call him a dumb ass wet bacc? He a dumb ass, and fool I know who Wicked Minds are and they ain't no where near famous, lmao! Nobody maybe two or three eses in South and East L.A bump his shit but that's it, cuz is a nobody! And quit promoting racism/beef you fucking hate monger!

Chino didnt say nothin about black people until snoop started talking about "Vatos"  The one thing i dont get in snoop song is where he says "and i hear my enemies going" and then the hook comes on.  And not just that but that accent that they used.
Imagine if a mexican rapper made a song called "nigga"  and started making fun of black peoples accent.  that wouldnt be right.

And how can you say wicked minds is nobodys if you and me have heard of them.  I aint saying they are famous like g uint or game but they are famous.

You can pick up his cds at BestBuy (and they dont just sell anybodys cd) and thats when you know hes famous.  he aint a nobody selling his cd's at swapmeets.  They have his cd's in any regular stores. His music aint hard to find.

Man, what you are saying is so illogical and you are just repeating what that retard Chino said! All I know is if Chino called me a nigga in my face, there would be problems, one of us would get fucked up coz I ain't bout to let no hood rat disrespect me. What blacks do is our business, we don't wanna be called "nigga" by nobody else, respect that! If he was offended by Snoop, diss Snoop, don't diss all blacks(who don't work hard), what kinda bull shit is that?

Why the fuck is he worried about words that we use anyways? Vato cannot be compared in no way to Nigga, no comparison, Nigga/er was used to degrade us, we simply took it back and used it among our selves to take power away from it, doesn't mean Mexicans should walk around sayin it all day, ya'll were never called Nigga! We own that word folx and can do what we want with it, If Chino want problems tell his scary ass to leave L.A and say that shit somewhere else, anywhere else where it ain't 80% Mexicans, he's a coward and I'd slap the shit out of him if he called me a nigga to my face. See, in the Bay we don't got no problems like that. He come  up here bringing that racist gang banging shit with him, he will get dealt with fast, by either Nortenos who got love for blacks, or blacks themselves.. This type of shit makes me wish that the Bay was a little bit closer to L.A, we wouldn't be having these racial ass issues, more peeps would get checked for the dumb shit they do. He said on youtube that he's gonna go to Snoop's concerts and shit, since you're his official spokesperson you must know him. Tell that nigga to wait until Snoop comes to Oakland-San Francisco, I'll make sure I come too.  We gotta put an end to this racist shit against blacks cuz, I ain't havin it!

- Young B, Oakland, CA!
I see that your angry fool but your acting like a bitch!! Grab your lil balls and just shut the fuck up!! Your crying too much bitch!! You acting like he dissed you!! Fucken pendejo!! You aint gonna do shit!! Shit!! Nothing!! Even if Chino was in your face!! Just drop that shit fool!! Use your brain, fucken lame!! Stop talking out of your ass!! Its easy to talk shit behind the forum!! Especially when your on the otherside of cali!! Nortenos!! Ha hA I see that you aint got no idea!! You should just shut the fuck up!! I aint taking no sides, but that fool never dissed blacks for no reason! You taking this shit to the heart!! He has a problem with snoop and B-real!! B-real aint even black, so you cant say that its only on black!! Just stop your drama!!
he's not lying mexicans in southern cali act like they running some shit step out side cali and see if its the same cali is over populated with mexicans it's like 70% mexican i  see these mexicans saying in the sur mexicans beat up blacks we run them no shit smart guy look how meny mexicans are in cali look how meny mexican gangs are in cali and look and the number of black people living in cali huge difference  ::) outside of cali mexicans aint running nothing and i dont know why you guys are so proud of running the jails thats nothing to be proud of  cali is mexico thats mexican land you should run it yet you dont let me guess black people are the ones putting up that big ass fence's to keep you guys out of your own lands right ? :-\ but you guys worrying about snoop dogg a rapper. what is the world coming too
You still bitchin!! Who said we was proud bitch!! You shoud just shut the fuck up! You worser than a bitch!  You have no idea what mexicans run idiot! Its not just cali! But Who Cares! if you dont like cali then get the fuck out faget!! Hate fagets that argue bout something they dont      know shit about!!

worser
fagets

please go back to school and learn how to spell before calling anybody an idiot get that dumbass.
Serio!! So you at teacher now!! Just cause i misspelled words!! Ha Ha! Is that your comeback? You a child fool!! Get the fuck out the forum pendejo!! You think you a street thug and you telling me about grammar? get the fuck out of here!!! Next time i will use the spell check faget!!
Oh Yeah!! Your sentence is a run-on!!! Bitch! Use your commas! faget!    "before calling anybody an idiot get that dumbass" Ha ha ha ha Throw a comma somewhere!!! You just making yourself look like a lame fool!!! Ha hA!! You aint even worth a conversation!!! Cant believe this clown!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!

- Young B, Oakland, CA!
Not just cali?? im curious where else?
What up dawg! They run Cali, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and more but i have to consult my homeboys on the rest dawg!! I would have to keep you posted! This is stupid to even talk about it, cause its all negativity anyways! But its the truth! Its all political! Business, drug dealing n shit! That fool dont know any history, especially if he is black!! We should just end this topic! Peace!

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!

- Young B, Oakland, CA!
What up dawg! They run Cali, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and more but i have to consult my homeboys on the rest dawg!! I would have to keep you posted! This is stupid to even talk about it, cause its all negativity anyways! But its the truth! Its all political! Business, drug dealing n shit! That fool dont know any history, especially if he is black!! We should just end this topic! Peace!
oh alright. im black i was just curious coo

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!

- Young B, Oakland, CA!
I didnt mean it like that dawg!! I got luv for black people too!! That fool was just talking out of his ass! No dissrespected to you homie!

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!

- Young B, Oakland, CA!
I didnt mean it like that dawg!! I got luv for black people too!! That fool was just talking out of his ass! No dissrespected to you homie!
O not even its all good im not trippin

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG

- Young B, Oakland, CA!
Shut that shit down blood. Talking about drugs on the internet and sayin I don't know my history coz I'm black nigga, we can go into the empire of Ghana, Timbuktu, Mali, West African origins, I know all of my history. Mexicans got raped worse than blacks, they're a brand new race of people so I ain't tryna hear all that shit. And don't no Mexicans run Texas and Arizona nigga, the eses over there are soft fool(compared to the ones in Cali), haha. Just coz they deep don't mean they runnin it. They run the farms over there, they ain't runnin Huston, Dallas, etc.. They not runnin Phoenix, and who gives a shit about New Mexico? Eses don't even run all of California, just a lot of L.A county, like I said it's different up north blood, I'm from Oakland pimp. 35% black people, 21% eses and we get along, but if anything the niggas is running the Bay Area nigga, hands down. Oakland and Richmond got the highest crime rates in the state this year. And you still act like Mexicans is just beatin the shit out of crips n bloods daily, them niggas is out there holdin they own, fuck what you talkin about potna. You can't tell me what I'd do in my own enviornment, you can come up here too, see what'll happen trying to disrespect blacks on the streets of Northern California nigga, this the home of the revolution, you better keep that shit in the pen. Ain't nobody scared of no fake ass Chino fool, what can he do to me in my own turf 500 miles away, he gone bring all of L.A with him? Please, ain't no fakness over here nigga, I'm passionate about my people, ain't nobody bout to disrespect black people in my face and that's on citas nigga.. I ain't even bout to argue with you though coz you all the way over there, but if niggas hated black people so bad go to where there's more of them in higher density, it'll be more of a competition nigga. That's like Black people bragging that they run Detroit, nigga so what! It's 77% blacks there nigga, you don't get no points for that, ya'll ain't ran nobody out nigga. Chuch! Holla at me nigga, town bizness!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 11:46:42 PM by sonofisis »
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!

- Young B, Oakland, CA!
Shut that shit down blood. Talking about drugs on the internet and sayin I don't know my history coz I'm black nigga, we can go into the empire of Ghana, Timbuktu, Mali, West African origins, I know all of my history. Mexicans got raped worse than blacks, they're a brand new race of people so I ain't tryna hear all that shit. And don't no Mexicans run Texas and Arizona nigga, the eses over there are soft fool(compared to the ones in Cali), haha. Just coz they deep don't mean they runnin it. They run the farms over there, they ain't runnin Huston, Dallas, etc.. They not runnin Phoenix, and who gives a shit about New Mexico? Eses don't even run all of California, just a lot of L.A county, like I said it's different up north blood, I'm from Oakland pimp. 35% black people, 21% eses and we get along, but if anything the niggas is running the Bay Area nigga, hands down. Oakland and Richmond got the highest crime rates in the state this year. And you still act like Mexicans is just beatin the shit out of crips n bloods daily, them niggas is out there holdin they own, fuck what you talkin about potna. You can't tell me what I'd do in my own enviornment, you can come up here too, see what'll happen trying to disrespect blacks on the streets of Northern California nigga, this the home of the revolution, you better keep that shit in the pen. Ain't nobody scared of no fake ass Chino fool, what can he do to me in my own turf 500 miles away, he gone bring all of L.A with him? Please, ain't no fakness over here nigga, I'm passionate about my people, ain't nobody bout to disrespect black people in my face and that's on citas nigga.. I ain't even bout to argue with you though coz you all the way over there, but if niggas hated black people so bad go to where there's more of them in higher density, it'll be more of a competition nigga. That's like Black people bragging that they run Detroit, nigga so what! It's 77% blacks there nigga, you don't get no points for that, ya'll ain't ran nobody out nigga. Chuch! Holla at me nigga, town bizness!
You a Fucken Idiot Fool!! I didnt say you didnt know the history of black people stupid!!! I said you didnt know history of mexicans pendejo!! What the fuck you know bout who runs who? Aint even point arguing wit you lames!!, coming wit all these statistics. Bitch understand what people write, before you reply some stupid shit!!! "We have the highest crime rates" Wow dawg, you guys are fucken hard as fuck homie!! Fucken idiot!! You should be bragging about highest rate in blacks graduating bitch!! Fuck all that drama!! You just looking stupid homie!! YOu dont get the point!! I dont give a fuck what you think!! If the North side is the hardest or what!! EVerybody says they are the hardest, no matter where they at!! You think im going to take your stupidity and credit your comments!! Please fool! Shit i have to deal wit drama in LA all the time and now i got a fucken retard in the bay who wants to start shit also!! That is why blacks and Mexicans never prosper in life! The White people just watching us and laughing!! Whatever Ese!!! I guess you fags are the hardest!! The Bay is also know for the most fagets right or is it just frisco!!! DOnt even bother on a reply dawg!! Save yourself the energy boy, Its bad for your health!! DO your reasearch before you talk shit!! Reasearch Bitch!!