Author Topic: I went to court and pleaded guilty with explanation on my traffic violation...  (Read 597 times)

Streets All Salute

Is your girl still in prison ?
People don't go to prison for weed...
NIK you making yourself look like a fool in this thread, ask Seer to delete it.
Your account is the next thing to get deleted...You ain't no Jamal. :D

Calm down square you're just a sports mod  ;D

PLANT

Now_I_Know aka "The Kobinator"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

How did I know this was gunna turn into a dickriding fest? LOL.

banana fruitcake, there are no lawyers in my family, you fuckin nerd...my pops has a company he started from scratch, I make my own money and go to school. Try finding another way to lick my nuts, faggot.

Sparegeez

Someone is very very angry.

Samoan Enforcer

and he always brings gay sex into every debate with every dude on here. if he was fighting with a girl i dont know if his bisexual ass would have anything to say

WestCoasta

banana fruitcake, there are no lawyers in my family, you fuckin nerd...my pops has a company he started from scratch, I make my own money and go to school. Try finding another way to lick my nuts, faggot.

haha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

and he always brings gay sex into every debate with every dude on here. if he was fighting with a girl i dont know if his bisexual ass would have anything to say

LOL. That alone tells me you're a cake. "he brings gay sex into every debate"...Homie, you're riding nuts. Just stop.  :nawty:

Samoan Enforcer

LOL YOU DID IT AGAIN!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Better to be the one saying it than the one doing it...

SGV

By the way, the bulk of that ticket was the Registration part. You really only avoided 300 at the most with that sory because I'm sure you showed proof of Registration at court.

WestCoasta

hey NIK do you still weigh out your sacks on the spot or do you have trustworthy dealers now?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

hey NIK do you still weigh out your sacks on the spot or do you have trustworthy dealers now?

I trust them, but I still weigh the sacks out and hook close homies up...PeACe

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
LMFAO at this song!!!!

Sikotic™

It's very easy to get out of tickets if the judge isn't a dickhead. You just gotta be a little clever and know how to talk your way out.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's

hahahahaha is that that nigga??? i remember this fool was trippin hella hard. shiet ill eyeball a zip and at the most be about a gram off
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!