Author Topic: muahaha, weezy fans get in here  (Read 625 times)

Sparegeez

Re: muahaha, weezy fans get in here
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2006, 10:02:00 PM »
Who still sags their pants that low? Pull them up homo.

why do you care?  tired of grabbin for nuts but getting a handfull of denim?

Why are you always thinking of balls doode? Seriously I'm just wondering. Kids use to keep their balls warm in your mouth when you were a kid huh?

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2006, 10:10:57 PM »
wezzy/baby = Ganstalicious from the Boondocks.   :-X
LMFAO!!!!! I still remember that episode. And LOL @ the cover.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/B5rYCzMGw2w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/B5rYCzMGw2w</a>

the whole shit is  :D
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 10:22:05 PM by Fred G. Sanford says FUCK Sacramento State »

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2006, 10:26:14 PM »
Ends up bein a faggot ;D props for hookin up that video, shits a classic.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2006, 11:01:46 PM »
well if it isn't the worst rapper alive and his sugar daddy
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Vinnie

• 'G'
  • not quite that fly.
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2006, 12:28:43 AM »
damn dude, weezy bought a shirt.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2006, 12:38:21 AM »

Lil Wayne > Every rapper u listen to combined.

Raphael

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2006, 06:53:54 AM »

he's still a homo

Jome

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2006, 08:10:51 AM »
LIL WAYNE DISSES JAY-Z, CLIPSE, PHARRELL.

Has Lil Wayne lost his mind? Maybe....maybe not. In the upcoming issue of Complex Magazine, Weezy goes off on Jay-Z as well as The Clipse and Pharrell (yeah I?m wondering why too). He first has words for Jay-Z who you may remember as trying to court the young rapper to Def Jam awhile back...

"I'm better than him, I'm 24 years old. ... I'm 13 years deep with five albums and 10 million records sold. I don't like what he's saying about how he had to come back because hip-hop's dead and we need him...What the f--- do you mean? If anything it's reborn, so he's probably having a problem with that. You left on a good note, and all of the artists were saying, 'Yo, this is Jay's house. He's the best.' Now he comes back and still thinks it's his house. ... It's not your house anymore, and I'm better than you."

He then turned his attention to The Clipse and Pharrell....

"I don't see no fucking Clipse. This is a fucking legend you're talking to right here. How many years them niggas been around? Who the fuck is Pharrell? Do you really respect him? That nigga wore BAPE and y'all thought he was weird. I wore it and y'all thought it was hot. What I gotta go in the store and say, 'I like these colors but I can't buy them because other rappers wore them?'"

He even went back to that infamous kiss with more of a "yeah I do that, so?" attitude attached.--"I don't fault nobody for misunderstanding. I don't understand a lot of shit. Baby walked in the crib one day and was like, 'Everybody's doing this black mob shit. When I see you niggas, this is what we're gonna do.' And that's why you've probably got a picture of me because I stuck with everything that man said. But every nigga's done that. I've done kissed [Juvenile and B.G.]. No homo. Pause."

Yikes, he's sure to draw the ire out of some rappers. The Clipse have already went on radio to respond. But Jay has been pretty silent on the issue. - Andreas Hale

:grumpy:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2006, 11:55:20 AM »
LIL WAYNE DISSES JAY-Z, CLIPSE, PHARRELL.

Has Lil Wayne lost his mind? Maybe....maybe not. In the upcoming issue of Complex Magazine, Weezy goes off on Jay-Z as well as The Clipse and Pharrell (yeah I?m wondering why too). He first has words for Jay-Z who you may remember as trying to court the young rapper to Def Jam awhile back...

"I'm better than him, I'm 24 years old. ... I'm 13 years deep with five albums and 10 million records sold. I don't like what he's saying about how he had to come back because hip-hop's dead and we need him...What the f--- do you mean? If anything it's reborn, so he's probably having a problem with that. You left on a good note, and all of the artists were saying, 'Yo, this is Jay's house. He's the best.' Now he comes back and still thinks it's his house. ... It's not your house anymore, and I'm better than you."

He then turned his attention to The Clipse and Pharrell....

"I don't see no fucking Clipse. This is a fucking legend you're talking to right here. How many years them niggas been around? Who the fuck is Pharrell? Do you really respect him? That nigga wore BAPE and y'all thought he was weird. I wore it and y'all thought it was hot. What I gotta go in the store and say, 'I like these colors but I can't buy them because other rappers wore them?'"

He even went back to that infamous kiss with more of a "yeah I do that, so?" attitude attached.--"I don't fault nobody for misunderstanding. I don't understand a lot of shit. Baby walked in the crib one day and was like, 'Everybody's doing this black mob shit. When I see you niggas, this is what we're gonna do.' And that's why you've probably got a picture of me because I stuck with everything that man said. But every nigga's done that. I've done kissed [Juvenile and B.G.]. No homo. Pause."

Yikes, he's sure to draw the ire out of some rappers. The Clipse have already went on radio to respond. But Jay has been pretty silent on the issue. - Andreas Hale

:grumpy:

:laugh:... :-\... :grumpy:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2006, 12:14:46 PM »

yes sir, lil wayne > cam'ron. then afro man > lil wayne

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2006, 12:17:29 PM »
lil wayne > vanilla ice
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2006, 12:22:50 PM »

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!