Author Topic: Who is the Greatest Wrestler to NEVER be WWF(WWE) Champ  (Read 712 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: Who is the Greatest Wrestler to NEVER be WWF(WWE) Champ
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2006, 12:08:52 PM »
Andre was champ, for all of 10 seconds, but he was offically the champion, and a well deserving one. He should have had a longer reign, I would have him beat Hogan, defend the title, then a controversal lose to Hogan, and then WM4, but then again, it's easy to say that 20 years later

A simple list

Roddy Piper (just never won the title because he retired at the peak of Hulkamania and his fame, I bet he would have had he stayed)

Jimmy Snuka (pre-Hulkamania, his popularity was crazy, but he was a suspect in the murder of his wife, and that killed his push, and he put over the man I mentioned above)

Ted DiBiase (was supose to win in WM4, to later put over Hogan, but they went in favor of Savage because of an old favor to him from an IC title situation)

Mr. Perfect (as said before, was supose to get his title run, but Hogan squashed that idea)

Razor Ramon (great injustice to give Nash/Diesel the title, but not Hall, maybe McMahon was afraid of his alcoholism)

The rest were not world title material. Just because some people have had the title that didn't deserve it *cough*Nash,JBL*cough* doesn't mean others should have got the belt.

Davey Boy was a great IC champ, and great wrestler, but lacked that one thing that made him a believable champ. Even though Bret was smaller, you believed Bret was the greatest mat wrestler ever. Davey just didn't the drawing power.
Owen Hart was not ready at the time of his death. He might have been some day, but sadly, we'll never know  :'(
Luger sucked donkey dick. McMahon was ready to put the title on him, and decided wisely against it. I remember being 12 rooting against a face for the first time in my life. I hated Lugar.
Rude was World champ in WCW, which I think fit him better, like Sting. He wouldn't have fit WWF champion at that time. Maybe later during the Hart/Michaels era when good wrestlers actually won the belt.
Steamboat, same as Rude. Steamboat was a perfect NWA champion, and his wars with Flair are legendary. A WWF title run would have made Steamboat stay in WWF. It was better for his career to never win the WWF title.

The future (who should hold the title)
Randy Orton already had his Kane run, no more reigns for him
Carlito needs a heel turn badly. Put him with Estrada, and watch Carlito become super heel World champion
Shelton as soon as he can gain mic skills. Give him an slimball agent like TO's agent
Lashley because the future's in good hands
Nitro can be a great heel champion someday
CM Punk should get his RVD run of a couple of weeks for the years of hard work

Good shit +1

and RVD should get a better push! But he lacks the mic skills so it will never happen..

RVD's mic skills >>>>benjamin's mic skillz

i dont even count that as a title run for andre, dude shoulda gotten a real title run....thats y i put him on the list...i was actually real surprised when i found out andre never had a legit world title run...

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2006, 01:55:39 PM »
lol @ lugar... one of the worst of all time.  These 3 guys right here are the greatest never to be champ... Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, and Owen Hart.  In the early 90's the WWF was going to put the strap on Mr. Perfect but Hogan was against it and used his power to squash that idea.

I agree with your list.

The Maestro

WC Iz Active

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2006, 02:03:34 PM »
Yeah Tommys 3 are on point. LOL at Luger, he was god awful

everlast1986

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2006, 02:18:42 PM »
I hate that fucking crackhead Lex Luger.

herpes

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2006, 03:38:51 PM »
lol @ lugar... one of the worst of all time.  These 3 guys right here are the greatest never to be champ... Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, and Owen Hart.  In the early 90's the WWF was going to put the strap on Mr. Perfect but Hogan was against it and used his power to squash that idea.

im surprised that Hogan even Jobbed to Warrior at WM 6, never thought hed let himself lose at WM especially the Title.

Hogan did the job to the warrior at WM6 b/c he was going to retire and it was one of the few instances in his career he did the right thing.  But as we all know that didnt last for long lol.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2006, 03:58:05 PM »
rowwwwdy roddy piper

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2006, 04:14:40 PM »
RVD won't be champ again. He's on his way out.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2006, 04:27:47 PM »
RVD and Sabu will both try and jump to TNA when their contracts are up with WWE

i wonder how they'll be used there if they get signed

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2006, 07:46:44 PM »
you know i think that i can remember him getting a mosnter push and then NOTHING...

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2006, 07:50:10 PM »
Andre was champ, for all of 10 seconds, but he was offically the champion, and a well deserving one. He should have had a longer reign, I would have him beat Hogan, defend the title, then a controversal lose to Hogan, and then WM4, but then again, it's easy to say that 20 years later

A simple list

Roddy Piper (just never won the title because he retired at the peak of Hulkamania and his fame, I bet he would have had he stayed)

Jimmy Snuka (pre-Hulkamania, his popularity was crazy, but he was a suspect in the murder of his wife, and that killed his push, and he put over the man I mentioned above)

Ted DiBiase (was supose to win in WM4, to later put over Hogan, but they went in favor of Savage because of an old favor to him from an IC title situation)

Mr. Perfect (as said before, was supose to get his title run, but Hogan squashed that idea)

Razor Ramon (great injustice to give Nash/Diesel the title, but not Hall, maybe McMahon was afraid of his alcoholism)

The rest were not world title material. Just because some people have had the title that didn't deserve it *cough*Nash,JBL*cough* doesn't mean others should have got the belt.

Davey Boy was a great IC champ, and great wrestler, but lacked that one thing that made him a believable champ. Even though Bret was smaller, you believed Bret was the greatest mat wrestler ever. Davey just didn't the drawing power.
Owen Hart was not ready at the time of his death. He might have been some day, but sadly, we'll never know  :'(
Luger sucked donkey dick. McMahon was ready to put the title on him, and decided wisely against it. I remember being 12 rooting against a face for the first time in my life. I hated Lugar.
Rude was World champ in WCW, which I think fit him better, like Sting. He wouldn't have fit WWF champion at that time. Maybe later during the Hart/Michaels era when good wrestlers actually won the belt.
Steamboat, same as Rude. Steamboat was a perfect NWA champion, and his wars with Flair are legendary. A WWF title run would have made Steamboat stay in WWF. It was better for his career to never win the WWF title.

The future (who should hold the title)
Randy Orton already had his Kane run, no more reigns for him
Carlito needs a heel turn badly. Put him with Estrada, and watch Carlito become super heel World champion
Shelton as soon as he can gain mic skills. Give him an slimball agent like TO's agent
Lashley because the future's in good hands
Nitro can be a great heel champion someday
CM Punk should get his RVD run of a couple of weeks for the years of hard work
Well Fuckin put homey...well put.

CM Punk is the SHIT. He and Samoa Joe put on Classics in ROH

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2006, 07:51:39 PM »
Easily Ted DiBiase.
He WAS the shit man. i  am mad that i forgot him. DAMN. "Money, money, money" man that was the shit. him and Virgil, LOL

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2006, 07:52:51 PM »
RVD won't be champ again. He's on his way out.
+

straight to TNA prolly with Pauly.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2006, 10:25:03 PM »
Huge Battle Royal Monday night on RAW with the winner Facing Cena for the title later that night! 3 HR SPECIAL!

The Best of 3 Worlds

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2006, 01:56:08 PM »
Huge Battle Royal Monday night on RAW with the winner Facing Cena for the title later that night! 3 HR SPECIAL!
saw it. Orton shoulda won that.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2006, 02:07:20 PM »
saw it. Orton shoulda won that.

No, HBK should have
DX got handled BAD at the end of the night, and what about Joey Mercury's eye from Armageddon, wow he looked like he had a UFC battle

The Best of 3 Worlds