Author Topic: Im in LA rite now  (Read 222 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Im in LA rite now
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2006, 04:29:33 PM »
I'm not gonna lie, I love San Diego. I go down there at least once a year
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2006, 04:34:57 PM »
unfortunately havent been to L.A. yet.. but if all go's to plan should be there within the next two years hopefully... 8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2006, 04:39:03 PM »
I'm not gonna lie, I love San Diego L.A. I go down up there at least once thrice a year
I've been up and down California, and aside from some places in in central area, I've enjoyed everywhere I went.

ecrazy

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2006, 04:57:59 PM »
LA is where it's at. I lived here my entire life and I plan on dying a bloody death here too.
I'll Just Say Southern Cali In General.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2006, 07:36:15 PM »
LA is where it's at. I lived here my entire life and I plan on dying a bloody death here too.
I'll Just Say Southern Cali In General.
yeah southern california is the best place in the US. The whole state is sick actually.... Everything can be found in California

Im only 16 and I can say this--I was born in D.C, lived in that area (Maryland,Virgina) for almost 4 years, moved to LA for 2 years, then to Colorado for a year and half, then to San Diego where I lived for close to 6 years. After that I moved to South Florida which I lived for 2 years then I moved to Rio, Brazil and stayed there for almost 2 years. Now im back in Florida. My dad has lived in Arizona, New Mexico, and Boston; so I know those areas from visiting him alot.  Nothing compares to the REAL Sunshine State especially So Cal.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2006, 08:51:42 PM »
san francisco =  8)
san francisco =  :camp:

youd think so because the media protrays as the whole city bein gay, when Castro is the neighborhood that examplifies these people.

most other places in the city, if you was to say some shit like that, youd get yo fucken teef knocked out. 
woah woah  kick it g, its a joke I aint tryin to get my "teef knocked out"

i just hate when people call my city "gay."  though true when refering to castro, its not fair to call everybody here that, shit pisses me off.  like when San Andreas made the whole city of San Fiero hella gay.  that wouldnt cool.  :grumpy:

its all good though.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2006, 09:00:25 PM »
san francisco =  8)
san francisco =  :camp:

youd think so because the media protrays as the whole city bein gay, when Castro is the neighborhood that examplifies these people.

most other places in the city, if you was to say some shit like that, youd get yo fucken teef knocked out. 
woah woah  kick it g, its a joke I aint tryin to get my "teef knocked out"

i just hate when people call my city "gay."  though true when refering to castro, its not fair to call everybody here that, shit pisses me off.  like when San Andreas made the whole city of San Fiero hella gay.  that wouldnt cool.  :grumpy:

its all good though.   8)
i got luv 4 ur city 8) i use to live there when i was lilttle.

Chief

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2006, 09:18:40 AM »
i'll tell you all what... just feel privelaged to live so close to such diverse cities... i live in one of the most isolated cities in the world  :'(