Author Topic: gilbert arenas  (Read 1383 times)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: gilbert arenas
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2006, 01:59:15 PM »
Would any of you laker fans care explaining why Kobe would question Gilberts shot selection when arenas shot 53% from the field during the game? Sounds like Kobe needs to stop sippin haterade. 
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2006, 04:02:25 PM »
^Where did he question it?

$Eg2$

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2006, 04:11:55 PM »
Would any of you laker fans care explaining why Kobe would question Gilberts shot selection when arenas shot 53% from the field during the game? Sounds like Kobe needs to stop sippin haterade. 

Arenas was getting D Wade calls that game it was disgusting even one of the refs padded Arenas on the back afterwards.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2006, 04:43:33 PM »
"You tip your hat and say, 'See you next time.' First of all, he shot 27 free throws. We as a team shot 30. Think about that.

But him individually, it's funny. He doesn't seem to have much of a conscience. I really don't think he does. Some of the shots he took tonight, you miss those, and they're just terrible shots. Awful. You make them and they're unbelievable shots. I don't get a chance to play him much, so I haven't gotten used to that mentality of just chucking it up there. He made some big ones, but I'll be ready next time."  - Kobe

"You know, at the end of the day, all the shots that I take I practice. It's not like I just go into the game just throwing up shots. I work hard. I'm in the gym every day. I practice my shots. Before every game I shoot 100 threes. You know, I get to the gym, I shoot 100 threes so I feel comfortable taking the shots I take.

Out of that whole game I probably took two bad shots. And, for me not to have a conscience? You're right. When you're an assassin, you don't have a conscience. At the end of the day I thought he didn't have a conscience, but I guess he does.

For the best player in the league to downplay what I did... I guess, I don't know. I give him all the respect in the world. He is the No. 1 player in the league, by far. It's like that. You don't need to try to shadow box my 60. It was one of them nights when I was clicking and everything was going in so, I ended up having 60. That's all there is to it. How can you go back at a guy who scores 45 every night? You can't. There's no point of it. There's no point.

We know who he is. I know who he is. I'm a big fan, I'm one of his No. 1 fans, so there's no point in even throwing shots at him."
 - Gilbert
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2006, 05:32:58 PM »
damn that's some disrespectful shit by kobe
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Citizen-Y

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2006, 06:41:20 PM »
damn that's some disrespectful shit by kobe

What do you expect?  Gilbert showed true class in his response.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2006, 06:48:36 PM »
Yeah I'm a huge Kobe fan but I gotta admit, those comments were unnecessary. There are a few players I'd like to see him verbally attack like that, but Gilby isn't one of them.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2006, 06:58:54 PM »
kobes a bitch

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2006, 07:02:50 PM »
lol @ Kobe gettin all emotional

swangin and bangin

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2006, 07:11:01 PM »
cause hes a bitch

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2006, 07:20:05 PM »
hey sucking and swallowing: does that video turn you on or somethin?

swangin and bangin

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2006, 08:46:20 PM »

o im sorry did i hurt your feelings

Sparegeez

« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2006, 08:49:00 PM »
^^ LOL at your karma going down 20 points in 3 days for posting that Kobe video on your sig.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2006, 08:57:45 PM »
cause hes a bitch

How does that make him a bitch? He swung right back and had to be restrained, he didn't Carmelo that shit... ::)

swangin and bangin

« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2006, 09:00:13 PM »
he tried to act hella hard and caught 2 in the face is what happened. he had to be restrained so he would get his ass whoped even worse.