Author Topic: Daz and Kurupt Have an Incedible Resume  (Read 659 times)

xquistqban

• 'G'
Daz and Kurupt Have an Incedible Resume
« on: December 20, 2006, 07:13:42 PM »
Damn Daz and Kurupt have an incredible resume.  They have been on so many great albums.  Just thinking about it today.  They have been on atleast one platinum album every year since 1992.  They are indeed WestCoast Legends.  I mean they've been on four westcoast albums this month alone that are Huge.  Snoop Dogg's TBCT (Will go Platinum.)  Game's DA (Will Go Platinum).  Kurupt was on Black Ty album on 4 songs (This will probably go gold).  Daz produced one song on 2pac (Pac Life) Album (THis album has sold over 300,000 copies and will go gold).  THis is incredible.  In one month Daz and Kurupt have been on 4 albums that will get RIAA certified.  They are not dead by any means.  I bet that DOGG Chit will be banging.  F*ck all the DPG haters.  Check their resume its speaks for itself.

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Daz and Kurupt Have an Incedible Resume
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 07:30:53 PM »
It is a rather impressive resume.  However, I think Snoop and Nate top them when it comes to the number of platinum albums they been on.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

xquistqban

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 07:38:53 PM »
You completely missed the point.  Nobody is comparing Daz and Kurupt to Snoop and Nate.  We all know Snoop and Nate are legends.  The point is that Daz and Kurupt have an impressive Resume.  Theyve been on atleast 1 platinum album every year since 1992.  I think theve been on 26 plat and 17 gold records.  Thats some legendary shit.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 08:12:01 PM »
You completely missed the point.  Nobody is comparing Daz and Kurupt to Snoop and Nate.  We all know Snoop and Nate are legends.  The point is that Daz and Kurupt have an impressive Resume.  Theyve been on atleast 1 platinum album every year since 1992.  I think theve been on 26 plat and 17 gold records.  Thats some legendary shit.
that is quite impressive like.....its just that they came into the game so strong i think ther new stuff doesnt get noticed properly

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 10:31:39 PM »
anyone that's into rap knows what's up with them. and actually because they've been rapping for nigh 15 years now alot of cats know who they are. they're not that unknown, but maybe outside of cali they are unknown? the east coast rap heads I know still know of dpg, at least of kurupt BUT of course all the east coast rap heads I know are california residents..
but yeah they are legends:

The Chronic and Doggystyle would NOT be what they were/are if not for Daz and Kurupt. Daz and Kurupt are ALL over those albums and I hate to say it but that was the dopest daz and kurupt ever were rapping wise is on doggystyle and chronic...every second of their presence on said albums is sheer brilliance. also they classically stamped Murder was the case,dogg food, all eyez on me.....

and lots of other dope shit working with every one you can fuckin think of....yeah they're legends...I mean Kurupt has a greatest hits...I was surprised yet not surprised when i learned that shit.

-T

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

WC Iz Active

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 10:32:06 PM »
Damn Daz and Kurupt have an incredible resume.  They have been on so many great albums.  Just thinking about it today.  They have been on atleast one platinum album every year since 1992.  They are indeed WestCoast Legends.  I mean they've been on four westcoast albums this month alone that are Huge.  Snoop Dogg's TBCT (Will go Platinum.)  Game's DA (Will Go Platinum).  Kurupt was on Black Ty album on 4 songs (This will probably go gold).  Daz produced one song on 2pac (Pac Life) Album (THis album has sold over 300,000 copies and will go gold).  THis is incredible.  In one month Daz and Kurupt have been on 4 albums that will get RIAA certified.  They are not dead by any means.  I bet that DOGG Chit will be banging.  F*ck all the DPG haters.  Check their resume its speaks for itself.

Delete you're account

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 11:10:49 PM »
they did....but as of lately not so much
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 11:12:45 PM »
its obvious they are legends

WestCoasta

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 11:42:17 PM »
anyone that's into rap knows what's up with them.

dexter

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2006, 10:37:06 AM »
anyone that's into rap knows what's up with them. and actually because they've been rapping for nigh 15 years now alot of cats know who they are. they're not that unknown, but maybe outside of cali they are unknown? the east coast rap heads I know still know of dpg, at least of kurupt BUT of course all the east coast rap heads I know are california residents..
but yeah they are legends:

The Chronic and Doggystyle would NOT be what they were/are if not for Daz and Kurupt. Daz and Kurupt are ALL over those albums and I hate to say it but that was the dopest daz and kurupt ever were rapping wise is on doggystyle and chronic...every second of their presence on said albums is sheer brilliance. also they classically stamped Murder was the case,dogg food, all eyez on me.....

and lots of other dope shit working with every one you can fuckin think of....yeah they're legends...I mean Kurupt has a greatest hits...I was surprised yet not surprised when i learned that shit.

-T

-T
yep

Paul

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2006, 10:41:33 AM »

Delete you're account

delete your sig, gimp
funkyfreshintheflesh

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2006, 10:58:03 AM »

Delete you're account

Come on dude, you're tripping. You used to be a big DPG fan, always said Kurupt was your favorite rapper with Spice 1 and shit... Now you're turned into a super Dipet fan and you can't even appreciate the music Kurupt and Daz have done?

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2006, 12:17:42 PM »
They are legends for real. I finally listened to dogg food, and wow that shit is dope. a few CLASSIC cuts on that one. Keep doin yo' thang dpg 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

WestCoasta

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2006, 01:33:12 PM »
they've been in the rotation the last few days

been listenin to Kuruption, lot of people don't like that, I think it's cuz they never gave it a chance

underrated cd

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2006, 05:53:54 PM »
I agree with this post......

Since Kurupt left the Pound to go to DR, I feel he has fell off, but the stuff I have heard from him since Cali iz active....man dudes back with heat....

This Dogg Chit album....got a feeling it will be fire...Like the fatures too..Bad Azz, Jao Felony etc etc

Kurupt solo.....Gonna be fire.....heard Fredwreck doing a lot of cuts on it....Kurupt & Fred always = fire...

Soopafly/Western Union albums gonna be dope...

Warzone should be cool....

I mean DPGC are coming correct in 07...well I have my fingers crossed anyways...