Author Topic: my word and my future on this board  (Read 974 times)

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
Re: my word and my future on this board
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2001, 09:26:35 PM »
Damn I leave for a quick min, and I come back to Bullshit????

I havent had the time to read what happen, but I do know that mellowman is one down ass nephew........I dont give a fuck what he does with aftermath or dre or interscope... he supplied us with updates and newz regarding some of our fav. artist and producers............

Now this goes out to the New Members of this forum that have joined in the past couple of months or so....That DR Dre song..bitch niggaz goes to you....just replace the niggaz for whatever race you are..... if you take offense to this.....then it is directed at you..........

Mutha fuckas..its called respect........
respect what he was posting.......respect that some of us that have been here longer than yo azzzzzz knows that Mellowman is legit......so you decide to get online and be Bustaz....probably Bustaz offline too.
We are here cause we luvvv this hip hop shit.....Mel is here cause he luvvvs this hip hop shit.......he is feeding us info that we all luvvv and there is no other place to get the info he has given us......

You have the right to state your opinion about anything on this board....but once u cross that line....about someones character and you dont trust them and start making up shit......and your azzz aint even in the music business..please shut the fuck up......even though a bunch of Vets on the board.........Respect him to the fullest.......Your Azz is a busta.....

damn i wish we had gatherings....so we could bitch slapp a bunch of these bustaz  that post on this board...

To the new members that Respect.....others..on here...much luvv to you...to the remaining that just like to start shit....you's a busta.....aint got nothing better to do with your time.......besides....hate........damn.......i wish we could take care of bustaz....online like we do here offline......

And Please...dont step up to the plate..and become a fuckin IG..........for those that dont know....a Internet Gangsta.........

Peace.......
And the Funkin......is on its last heart beat.........

Yo Mellowman....take it easy...u down to earth and kept it real with us....just know that if you leave.....most of us..and Im sure you know..respect everything u have done for us......good luck to what you choose to do in the future......and Like Overseer said...come back by..and check us out....

206 in the mix...im out about to blow this bitch......
Hambone...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

bez

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2001, 03:43:04 AM »
Mellow Man u r the man.

I dont want you to go because you have give me so much interesting reading since I have been on the boards.  But you gotta do what you gotta do.   Good luck for the future friend and keep up the good work.  U never know I might see you in the studio soon cos I am breakin out.  Luv Yer Mellow.  Peace Out!

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2001, 06:24:43 AM »
That sucks for real... make me wanna leave this place. Everyones dissing and arguing and doubting.

to everyone who ever dissed or doubted mellow in public... EAT A DICK UP!

Wizard Whitebeard

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2001, 12:09:39 PM »
Yo Mellow, there's a lot of love for you on this board, and a few assholes who are ruining everything by hating on you.  I apologize on behalf of these dumbasses who will regret this when you're gone; hopefully they will grow up one day.  

In the meantime, there are those of us who believe you and fiend for your news and insight.  We live for inside info about Dre and affiliated artists.  Why don't you take down some of our email addresses and send out a monthly newsletter to us?  That way you can avoid the haters and we can still be blessed with your wisdom once in a while.  Just an idea.  

Peace,
Gabe
"Doc rock a wife beater with me beatin' my wife's ass ironed on." - Redman

AfterMathematics

• 'G'
  • West Coast Represent for all y'all
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2001, 12:24:14 PM »
Yo Mellow,

Before I started posting at all, I came back to this board over and over again just to see your posts.  Like many people on this board, I'm a huge Dr. Dre fan.  I think most of us agree that Dre is a musical genius, and it was such a trip to have someone who works with him post here.  Thanks for that honor, and I hope you stay.  But, if you have to go, peace and take care.  Keep them dope ass jams coming dogg!!!  

P.S.  Just picked up the Wash today.  that shit is blazing!

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2001, 03:24:53 PM »
Fuckin shit.  mellow please stay.  ur the only one that shows us the side of music that the average person doesn't see.  please pleaseplease STAY.  and fuck all them haters man!!!!
:( :( :(

Peace

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2001, 04:14:54 PM »
mellow, i always liked reading the posts u put up.. i learned a lot more.. and it helped man.. it was always cool news and it got me updated
just forget about the haters, most of us think your dope and the information you provide is with is always cool to read
so try and stay man..just think about it

peace

and damn jake i didnt kno we only saw 25% of tha hatin

ROCCY

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2001, 08:00:12 PM »
No one wants u to leave mellow..Stay with your homies..fuck the haters I got people on this board that hate me but I aint leavin..

.: God Is One :.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • .:CPT´s own REAL Muthaphukkin G´:.
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2001, 01:14:20 AM »
Man, shit!!! I used to piss in my pants everytime i saw that "Mellowman" have posted a new thread on this board and the dre2001 board (My name back then was Rob-Dogg).
Mellowman, if u have to leave, cant u send "The Overseer" an E-mail every now and then so he can post your shit on this board?
If you cant, then ill guess its goodbye...
Just so you know - your post were always the illest on this board.
Good luck in the future homie and keep bringin us the tightest beats from Dre & U as usual.

Now i gotta go and cry - Peace
"When I sit back n´ look, when i used to be crook, doin whatever it took, from snatching chains to pocketbooks" - Notorious B.I.G "Ready 2 Die"