Author Topic: wait i dont get it, wasnt e crazy like a cool ass cat? now hes a faggot...????  (Read 314 times)

swangin and bangin

I'll teach you homo....u get a G-Unot T-shirt, wear a Cincinatti or LA hat...or Pittsburgh...either one I don't give a fucc...wear some dickies, hurricanes...paint an LA symbol on ur face and voila....u gotta have an imagination Son

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
you just a bunch of homophobics  ::)
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

rik

LOL, who cares? wtf...seer's gonna ban him cause of a pic y'all hatin' on? I was The Game for halloween and I'm not even black...u gonna ban me now? geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez....quit hatin'

It is a funny pic tho  ;D

You're a fuckin' idiot. How the fuck does someone make a Game costume?

I'll teach you homo....u get a G-Unot T-shirt, wear a Cincinatti or LA hat...or Pittsburgh...either one I don't give a fucc...wear some dickies, hurricanes...paint an LA symbol on ur face and voila....u gotta have an imagination Son

You're a sad sad person.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
 :laugh:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

The FUNNIEST is Sikotic protecting him...LMFAO!. That Oklin shit is really getting to you, homie.

Sikotic™

The FUNNIEST is Sikotic protecting him...LMFAO!. That Oklin shit is really getting to you, homie.
I'm not protecting anybody. E-Crazy doesn't need my protection, he's handling himself just fine. I'm just speaking my mind. He dressed like that on Halloween and put it on his Myspace, and people are acting like Sparegeez pulled the picture outta some CIA file. I don't think it's that big of a deal.

Oh, and I'm over Oklin. You know it's all about NWA Whoorider, son.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
I'd never dress like that for sure...What the hell...
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Chief

and people are acting like Sparegeez pulled the picture outta some CIA file.

i think it was just a case of good timing  ;)